Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal 17:18 - Aug 12 with 1442 viewsJ2BLUE

Great news for NFL fans. I know many on here don't like it but how about letting us enjoy it in peace? Cheers.

Can't wait for it to come back. I miss it more each year during the off season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 17:32 - Aug 12 with 1409 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m assuming the season is going to be like football here and played in empty stadiums.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 17:33 - Aug 12 with 1409 viewsJ2BLUE

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 17:32 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

I’m assuming the season is going to be like football here and played in empty stadiums.

I read that most teams are aiming for 25% capacity but not sure if that is from the first game or an aspiration for later. A few owners have said no fans all season.

Truly impaired.

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 18:05 - Aug 12 with 1363 viewsIllinoisblue

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 17:33 - Aug 12 by J2BLUE

I read that most teams are aiming for 25% capacity but not sure if that is from the first game or an aspiration for later. A few owners have said no fans all season.

Washington going to have no fans at all. Packers no fans for first two games at least. Not sure what other teams are doing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 18:22 - Aug 13 with 1209 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 18:05 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

Washington going to have no fans at all. Packers no fans for first two games at least. Not sure what other teams are doing.

NJ has also confirmed no fans at Metlife for both clubs.

NFL has left it to the teams and states to decide. With that in mind expect to see some fans in places at reduced capacity in at least a few grounds, especially the red states with newer stadiums. The high rollers may have access to the suites etc. Baltimore is trying at 7,500.

In terms of the TV deal I am glad Sky committed to it but it's all bundled up with nothing really new anyway. The exact same content was always in the UK. Also Reynolds and his crew are so amateur whenever I see them. Sky could do with some new blood there.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 18:22]
Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 18:24 - Aug 13 with 1193 viewsEwan_Oozami

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 17:32 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

They'll all be doing BBQs in the car parks outside...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 18:24 - Aug 13 with 1192 viewsJ2BLUE

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 18:22 - Aug 13 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

NJ has also confirmed no fans at Metlife for both clubs.

NFL has left it to the teams and states to decide. With that in mind expect to see some fans in places at reduced capacity in at least a few grounds, especially the red states with newer stadiums. The high rollers may have access to the suites etc. Baltimore is trying at 7,500.

In terms of the TV deal I am glad Sky committed to it but it's all bundled up with nothing really new anyway. The exact same content was always in the UK. Also Reynolds and his crew are so amateur whenever I see them. Sky could do with some new blood there.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 18:22]

I don't mind Reynolds. He's grown on me over time. I think they only do two of the five games now and we get the American coverage for TNF, SNF and MNF.

Truly impaired.

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 18:29 - Aug 13 with 1172 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 18:24 - Aug 13 by J2BLUE

I don't mind Reynolds. He's grown on me over time. I think they only do two of the five games now and we get the American coverage for TNF, SNF and MNF.

I meant with Gamepass I guess. How much are they charging? Is it extra or is it the normal sports package?

Did Sky not have TNF and MNF previously then?

I always thought Nat Coombs was the best in terms of Brits and even the BBC highlights show was better than Ryan and Reynolds.
Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 18:33 - Aug 13 with 1159 viewsJ2BLUE

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 18:29 - Aug 13 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I meant with Gamepass I guess. How much are they charging? Is it extra or is it the normal sports package?

Did Sky not have TNF and MNF previously then?

I always thought Nat Coombs was the best in terms of Brits and even the BBC highlights show was better than Ryan and Reynolds.

Sky did have them but instead of Reynolds and crew doing them in studio we just get the American build up and half time stuff which I really like.

It's included in the standard Sky Sports price if you have all the channels. Not sure how much it is as I have some sort of deal. I think it's £22 a month for Sports. £18 if you just want one channel which makes that option pretty pointless for most people.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports NFL launches September 3rd - new five year rights deal on 19:15 - Aug 13 with 1123 viewsbritbiker

Probably the only reason I keep Sky TV. Also the timing is great. Not much else to watch on a Sunday evening running through to Monday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024