Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gordon's Bar Charring Cross/Cave bar.... 18:48 - Aug 23 with 860 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....anybody know if it and is it worth a visit for a bit of grub, cheese and port. Thought now London is quiet if might be worth a visit. Any hints for somewhere to take Junior (15) other than shops. How far is Chinatown from Charting X...ta!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Gordon's Bar Charring Cross/Cave bar.... on 19:50 - Aug 23 with 793 viewsbluefunk

Don’t have food, we had lunch there about a month ago, sick as a dog that evening, other than that lovely.....
Gordon's Bar Charring Cross/Cave bar.... on 20:08 - Aug 23 with 770 viewsbrogansnose

China town is not far away.
Gordon's Bar Charring Cross/Cave bar.... on 20:12 - Aug 23 with 764 viewsvapour_trail

Always fall out of that place. Never eaten there though.

These two could be related.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Gordon's Bar Charring Cross/Cave bar.... on 20:13 - Aug 23 with 761 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Gordon's Bar Charring Cross/Cave bar.... on 20:08 - Aug 23 by brogansnose

China town is not far away.

Thanks....for some reason she wants to go.....acupuncture maybe.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Gordon's Bar Charring Cross/Cave bar.... on 20:13 - Aug 23 with 761 viewsgiant_stow

River bus down the Thames? Camden Market?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Gordon's Bar Charring Cross/Cave bar.... on 20:20 - Aug 23 with 744 viewsclive_baker

It's a great spot in normal circumstances but how anyone is meant to socially distance in that place I'll never know. You can barely stand up in that back / side room bit. Proper cave. But yeah I've had some 'nibbles' there a few times, always had a good time in there but that was pre Covid.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Gordon's Bar Charring Cross/Cave bar.... on 20:25 - Aug 23 with 731 viewsgordon

yes good one that. Come up to the bar and say you're banksterdebtslave from TWTD - I'll let the barstaff know your coming and I'll have you well looked after and pop over to say hello.
Gordon's Bar Charring Cross/Cave bar.... on 10:26 - Aug 24 with 614 viewsbariotneblue

Definitely worth it if you can get a seat inside. The outdoor area has expanded a lot over the years and isn’t the same as it used to be. If you can get inside I remember my old man taking me there and thinking it was really cool. Cheese ploughman’s all the way. And sherry out of the barrels.

Chinatown is a 5 minute walk up the road but not entirely sure why you’d want to go.
Login to get fewer ads

Gordon's Bar Charring Cross/Cave bar.... on 14:29 - Aug 24 with 569 viewsBrixtonBlue

It's a great place for nibbles and decent wine if you get a table inside. I know it's not what you're after on this occasion, but it's a great date place!

Pretty close to Trafalgar Square and the National Art Gallery if you like that sort of thing, and just down the road from Somerset House which might have something of interest on if that's open yet. Over the river you've got the IMAX cinema.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024