Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? 20:51 - Aug 30 with 2557 viewsTerry_Nutkins

He's taken all his Swindon pics down?

(Don't beat me up on this - this was light hearted. But it does just make you think about the mini meltdown we just had given he's actually taken them all down)

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 21:04 - Aug 30 with 2436 viewsHorsham

Woolfenden is the centre of Russia style fake news thing.

Perhaps we’ll get a Woolfenden and Lambert presser where both giggling and laughing they admit to trolling the whole #itfc social media.
Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 21:05 - Aug 30 with 2426 viewsSwailsey

Woolfie is lined up as PL’s replacement - def info.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 21:14 - Aug 30 with 2352 viewsronnyd

Perhaps he's fallen out of love for the "beautiful" game same as Shane Supple.
Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 21:32 - Aug 30 with 2231 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 21:05 - Aug 30 by Swailsey

Woolfie is lined up as PL’s replacement - def info.

It could be tomorrow's story haha.

What are people's guesses for tomorrow's story?

I'm going Dobra's changed his hair cut to one that it's known Lambert specifically dislikes. Got to be something in it.

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 23:15 - Aug 30 with 1938 viewsCoco

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 21:32 - Aug 30 by Terry_Nutkins

It could be tomorrow's story haha.

What are people's guesses for tomorrow's story?

I'm going Dobra's changed his hair cut to one that it's known Lambert specifically dislikes. Got to be something in it.

Maybe Bish stormed off to his bedroom after Lambert made him eat his greens?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 23:19 - Aug 30 with 1925 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Don't apologise for speaking sense... you make a very valid point!
Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 09:42 - Aug 31 with 1534 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 23:15 - Aug 30 by Coco

Maybe Bish stormed off to his bedroom after Lambert made him eat his greens?

Better than mine! Haha

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 10:05 - Aug 31 with 1448 viewsHerbivore

He'd left just the Swindon pics up for several hours before removing them. I suspect someone might have had a word in his ear.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 15:18 - Aug 31 with 1175 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 10:05 - Aug 31 by Herbivore

He'd left just the Swindon pics up for several hours before removing them. I suspect someone might have had a word in his ear.

He's already replied to someone saying he was just clearing it out. Perhaps too much was read into it? I mean who, except maybe a 4 year old with Instagram access would actually use removing some pictures from Instagram as some form of protest against a single individual. It doesn't even make sense.

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 16:00 - Aug 31 with 1098 viewsHerbivore

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 15:18 - Aug 31 by Terry_Nutkins

He's already replied to someone saying he was just clearing it out. Perhaps too much was read into it? I mean who, except maybe a 4 year old with Instagram access would actually use removing some pictures from Instagram as some form of protest against a single individual. It doesn't even make sense.

He'd removed old pics from his academy days as well as more recent pics of his time at Town so the removal wasn't random and the Swindon ones were up there for several hours after he'd taken all of his Town ones down. It does all seem rather juvenile and he's hardly going to admit on twitter that he took them down in protest. It's not the end of the world, more another low level example of a seeming lack of mutual respect between players and manager.

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 16:42 - Aug 31 with 1017 viewsMonkeyAlan

I think woolfy is just playing everyone around. This is all a big game to get people wetting themselves. And it's worked.
Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 17:06 - Aug 31 with 966 viewsHerbivore

Luke Woolfenden fallen out with Swindon? on 16:42 - Aug 31 by MonkeyAlan

I think woolfy is just playing everyone around. This is all a big game to get people wetting themselves. And it's worked.

It has worked, I've been in wet pants for days.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024