Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Hancock’s “I won’t have it” moment the other day 17:48 - Oct 3 with 1071 viewsIllinoisblue

Strangely obsessed by it and can’t stop watching. That a senior politician “won’t have” MPs asking legitimate questions pretty much sums up the charlatans and frauds in office.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Matt Hancock’s “I won’t have it” moment the other day on 17:53 - Oct 3 with 1026 viewsSomethingBlue

So depressing, and even more so that millions of the population can't get enough of being gaslighted and scammed by these criminals.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Matt Hancock’s “I won’t have it” moment the other day on 19:01 - Oct 3 with 896 viewsfactual_blue

After a TV appearance this week he told the interviewer it was a pleasure for them to have him on.

(I think the clip is on HIGNFY).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Matt Hancock’s “I won’t have it” moment the other day on 19:05 - Oct 3 with 879 viewsSwansea_Blue

A backbencher threw their toys out of the pram earlier this week too. Can’t remember who he was, but he was one of only a few siding against lockdown laws with the likes of Swayne. So obviously a wrong un. It was very amusing.

It was Charles Walker, talking about a lack of time to debate and respect. I’d bet my week’s earning on him having supporting the government rushing through the debate on the WA (can’t be arsed to check).

[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 19:19]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024