Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Offsides and VAR 13:07 - Oct 18 with 488 viewsBluefish

I hate VAR and never wanted it, if we have to have it. It should be offsides that can be seen by the eye.

I am confused though by the Mane one yesterday, I thought the part of the body to be offsides had to be a goalscoring part of the body I.e. hands and arms don't count. I'm sure that I heard that last season but it can't be right?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Offsides and VAR on 13:37 - Oct 18 with 440 viewsTrequartista

The biggest nonsense is that a still frame is being presented as evidence, yet a foot ('when the ball is kicked') may be in contact with the ball for several hundred milliseconds.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 13:37]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Offsides and VAR on 13:42 - Oct 18 with 425 viewslongtimefan

Offsides and VAR on 13:37 - Oct 18 by Trequartista

The biggest nonsense is that a still frame is being presented as evidence, yet a foot ('when the ball is kicked') may be in contact with the ball for several hundred milliseconds.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 13:37]

The accuracy they try to resolve it is all a bit of a nonsense when a picture is only taken every 20ms.
Offsides and VAR on 14:04 - Oct 18 with 385 viewsm14_blue

VAR is just horsesh1t.

How can anyone think it’s a good idea? Baffling.
Offsides and VAR on 14:09 - Oct 18 with 380 viewsBasuco

You seem surprised that Premier League referee's are highly inconsistent, they sill make basic errors even after watching it many times in slow motion, it makes no difference real time on the pitch or many times in slow motion, the rules of football are not applied consistently.
Offsides and VAR on 14:16 - Oct 18 with 368 viewsFtnfwest

It’s all rubbish tbh. But in that instance the reverse is that it could have been hands and arms playing him onside.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024