Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) 12:43 - Nov 15 with 507 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 13:04 - Nov 15 with 487 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

My Missus will try to this evening........but it's the 2nd Sunday of the month

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 13:26 - Nov 15 with 472 viewsitfcjoe

Was planning to start tonight but think England game and Masters will take precedent.

Looking forward to it though, it’s a brilliant series

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 13:35 - Nov 15 with 455 viewsKeno

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 13:04 - Nov 15 by StochesStotasBlewe

My Missus will try to this evening........but it's the 2nd Sunday of the month

Oh woah!! No posting on here for you for 10 minutes later then

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 13:40 - Nov 15 with 446 viewsFixed_It

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 13:35 - Nov 15 by Keno

She'll miss the opening credits...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 13:45 - Nov 15 with 439 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 13:35 - Nov 15 by Keno

10 minutes, blimey, let's not get carried away.

Last month, she said it was the best 30 seconds she's ever had. Isn't that what the advertisment break is for?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 14:42 - Nov 15 with 413 viewsKeno

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 13:45 - Nov 15 by StochesStotasBlewe

10 minutes, blimey, let's not get carried away.

Last month, she said it was the best 30 seconds she's ever had. Isn't that what the advertisment break is for?

But surely you need 8 minutes to get the Ovaltine ready, a minute to raid the biscuit tin and 45 seconds to log back into TWTD

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 14:50 - Nov 15 with 405 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 14:42 - Nov 15 by Keno

But surely you need 8 minutes to get the Ovaltine ready, a minute to raid the biscuit tin and 45 seconds to log back into TWTD

A great wooing technique I’m sure you’ll agree.

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 14:58 - Nov 15 with 400 viewsKeno

Anyone watching the new Crown series yet? (n/t) on 14:50 - Nov 15 by StochesStotasBlewe

A great wooing technique I’m sure you’ll agree.

you mean get her to read to board and make her realise you arent that bad after all, really

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024