Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What kind of chopper takes off Bennetts and Norwood 20:39 - Nov 24 with 498 viewsDubtractor

But leaves Judge on after this performance?

What a bloody clown.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What kind of chopper takes off Bennetts and Norwood on 20:40 - Nov 24 with 488 viewsPlums

Absolute joke. Get rid now.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

What kind of chopper takes off Bennetts and Norwood on 20:40 - Nov 24 with 479 viewsSpruceMoose

Our chopper. Unfortunately.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What kind of chopper takes off Bennetts and Norwood on 20:42 - Nov 24 with 414 viewsNazemariner

The only two attacking threats in a blue shirt.
What kind of chopper takes off Bennetts and Norwood on 20:42 - Nov 24 with 408 viewsWallingford_Boy

Think Norwood was done, started to look very Leggy,

RIP Sir Bobby

Aye... Lambert... dear oh dear! on 20:42 - Nov 24 with 392 viewsDyland

Enough is enough Evans. What are you watching? Oh yeh you aren't. Who is advising you? It is ridiculous. Utterly pathetic. Either the bloke doesn't give a sh1t about getting promoted (er to the second fooking division) or he is stupid. It's mind boggling.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

What kind of chopper takes off Bennetts and Norwood on 20:45 - Nov 24 with 341 viewsGuthrum

What kind of chopper takes off Bennetts and Norwood on 20:42 - Nov 24 by Wallingford_Boy

Think Norwood was done, started to look very Leggy,

Should have got him on a partner up front before he began to tire.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What kind of chopper takes off Bennetts and Norwood on 20:46 - Nov 24 with 328 viewsBlue12345

Absolutely hideous management this evening. And after that I’ve now changed my opinion and joined the growing lambert out contingent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024