Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predicted line up/your line up for tomorrow 10:47 - Nov 27 with 344 viewspointofblue

I’m expecting something like:

Holy
Chambers - Nsiala - McGuinness - Ward
Dozzell - Huws - Judge
Norwood - Hawkins - Jackson

I’d like to see something like:

Holy
Donacien - Woolfenden - Chambers - Ward
Dozzell - McGavin - Huws
Lankester - Norwood - Bennetts

Whilst I disagree with Lambert that we’re rubbish at 4-4-2, with Downes missing we do have the strength to compete in the middle with that formation. McGavin and Dozzell are our two best players in the centre and the thought of them not having an extra body in there is scary. Saying that, our midfield was played through too easily on Tuesday night anyway but I don’t think there is any way to beef it up until Downes returns.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2020 10:50]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Predicted line up/your line up for tomorrow on 10:56 - Nov 27 with 307 viewsMrTown

I'm going

Holy
Chambers - Nsiala - Woolfenden - Ward
Judge - Dozzell - Huws

Sears has been ruled out. With him throwing Lankester under the bus on Tuesday, wouldn't be suprised if he wasn't in the XI.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Predicted line up/your line up for tomorrow on 11:06 - Nov 27 with 289 viewsDarth_Koont

Hmmm. With the exception of McGavin or Lankester for Judge, I actually prefer your first team.

Particularly a front line that has some focus with Hawkins but also arguably our two most threatening forward players when they’ve been on the pitch in Norwood and Jackson.

Pronouns: He/Him

Predicted line up/your line up for tomorrow on 11:08 - Nov 27 with 286 viewspointofblue

Predicted line up/your line up for tomorrow on 10:56 - Nov 27 by MrTown

I'm going

Holy
Chambers - Nsiala - Woolfenden - Ward
Judge - Dozzell - Huws

Sears has been ruled out. With him throwing Lankester under the bus on Tuesday, wouldn't be suprised if he wasn't in the XI.

I have to wonder of all the young players who played on Tuesday will get pulled, with the exception of one of McGuinness or Woolfenden due to necessity (unless he makes peace with Donacien, which... no) He went for the youngsters post Hull and seems to be sticking up for the seniors in today’s press conference.

Predicted line up/your line up for tomorrow on 11:11 - Nov 27 with 281 viewspointofblue

Predicted line up/your line up for tomorrow on 11:06 - Nov 27 by Darth_Koont

Hmmm. With the exception of McGavin or Lankester for Judge, I actually prefer your first team.

Particularly a front line that has some focus with Hawkins but also arguably our two most threatening forward players when they’ve been on the pitch in Norwood and Jackson.

Yes, looking at it again the front six looks ok if McGavin replaces Judge for the ‘expect’ eleven. My only fear would be Norwood getting a bit lost on the right. Defensively, though, I’d take the four from my ‘preferred’ eleven.

Predicted line up/your line up for tomorrow on 12:46 - Nov 27 with 262 viewsportmanroadblue

I’m expecting something like:

Holy
Chambers - Wolfenden - McGuinness - Ward
Dozzell - Huws - Judge
Jackson - Norwood - Bennetts

I’d like to see something like:

Holy
Chambers - Woolfenden - Ward
Huws
Bennetts - McGavin - Dozzell - Lankester
Norwood - Hawkins
Predicted line up/your line up for tomorrow on 12:49 - Nov 27 with 261 viewsMrTown

Predicted line up/your line up for tomorrow on 11:08 - Nov 27 by pointofblue

I have to wonder of all the young players who played on Tuesday will get pulled, with the exception of one of McGuinness or Woolfenden due to necessity (unless he makes peace with Donacien, which... no) He went for the youngsters post Hull and seems to be sticking up for the seniors in today’s press conference.

Think injuries may force his hand to play Lankester - although he may go Jackson RW.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024