Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did Chambo get crocked at the end? 17:08 - Nov 28 with 1298 viewsPlums

There seemed to be a lot of players from both sides going to him; he also looked upset if not in pain.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Did Chambo get crocked at the end? on 17:12 - Nov 28 with 1218 viewsurbanblue

I thought he looked upset ... Who isn't who loves ITFC.
Did Chambo get crocked at the end? on 17:16 - Nov 28 with 1150 viewshadleighboyblue

Did Chambo get crocked at the end? on 17:12 - Nov 28 by urbanblue

I thought he looked upset ... Who isn't who loves ITFC.

I didn't see him encouraging anyone during the game , as skipper shouldn't he be doing that , once again we looked leaderless and half cocked .

We look like a team with no plan
Did Chambo get crocked at the end? on 17:18 - Nov 28 with 1086 viewsbackwaywhen

What do we do Chambo ..... are we refusing to go in on Monday or not !!!!!
Did Chambo get crocked at the end? on 11:16 - Nov 29 with 887 viewscatch74

Anyone any more on this? Think his length of service and attitude deserve more than this.
Definitely look more secure down his side and he gets up and down, not scared to take on a player or two.
New manager for Chamber’s sake please.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2020 11:17]

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Did Chambo get crocked at the end? on 11:23 - Nov 29 with 840 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did Chambo get crocked at the end? on 17:16 - Nov 28 by hadleighboyblue

I didn't see him encouraging anyone during the game , as skipper shouldn't he be doing that , once again we looked leaderless and half cocked .

We look like a team with no plan

This.

I have never seen him a leader on the pitch. A great servant to the club who has done really well for us on the right this season. He clearly has a determination and desire but I think we need someone else to be the motivator and organiser on the pitch.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Did Chambo get crocked at the end? on 11:46 - Nov 29 with 791 viewsPlums

Did Chambo get crocked at the end? on 11:23 - Nov 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

This.

I have never seen him a leader on the pitch. A great servant to the club who has done really well for us on the right this season. He clearly has a determination and desire but I think we need someone else to be the motivator and organiser on the pitch.

I was commenting to my son after the second went in. Two years ago he’d have been ripping into the team, getting them up for the fight. He just walked back to the right back position. He just looked resigned but the reaction at the final whistle looked much more than that.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Did Chambo get crocked at the end? on 12:22 - Nov 29 with 645 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Did Chambo get crocked at the end? on 11:23 - Nov 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

This.

Some treat him as a leader, legend, captain fantastic etc etc.

He got caught for the Hull's second goal. Was too slow to react for the Charlton's second too. If it had been Nsiala then Toto would have been vilified and slated by some.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024