Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just so we can spend the day mentally preparing - Oxford will beat us tonight (n/t) 09:48 - Dec 1 with 436 viewsMrTown

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Just so we can spend the day mentally preparing - Oxford will beat us tonight (n on 09:49 - Dec 1 with 433 viewsMJallday

That’s the spirit

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Just so we can spend the day mentally preparing - Oxford will beat us tonight (n on 09:52 - Dec 1 with 412 viewsMrTown

Just so we can spend the day mentally preparing - Oxford will beat us tonight (n on 09:49 - Dec 1 by MJallday

That’s the spirit

The 'spirit' left Ipswich a long long time ago.

Just so we can spend the day mentally preparing - Oxford will beat us tonight (n on 14:25 - Dec 1 with 365 viewsMills2

Just so we can spend the day mentally preparing - Oxford will beat us tonight (n on 09:52 - Dec 1 by MrTown

The 'spirit' left Ipswich a long long time ago.

I have a feeling we will get a comfortable away win tonight!
Cue being 2-0 down after 10 minutes
Just so we can spend the day mentally preparing - Oxford will beat us tonight (n on 14:31 - Dec 1 with 350 viewsMrTown

Just so we can spend the day mentally preparing - Oxford will beat us tonight (n on 14:25 - Dec 1 by Mills2

I have a feeling we will get a comfortable away win tonight!
Cue being 2-0 down after 10 minutes

Well if we were, we aren't now. Well done Mills2, your fault. Lambert will be throwing you under the bus tonight.

Just so we can spend the day mentally preparing - Oxford will beat us tonight (n on 14:31 - Dec 1 with 350 viewswkj

I decided that for every unanswered goal we score tonight I am going to treat my lady to an hour of expert love making.

Seems as my ex fiance and I broke up during the first lockdown, our current form bodes well for me being able to deliver on that.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just so we can spend the day mentally preparing - Oxford will beat us tonight (n on 14:38 - Dec 1 with 337 viewsMrTown

Just so we can spend the day mentally preparing - Oxford will beat us tonight (n on 14:31 - Dec 1 by wkj

I decided that for every unanswered goal we score tonight I am going to treat my lady to an hour of expert love making.

Seems as my ex fiance and I broke up during the first lockdown, our current form bodes well for me being able to deliver on that.

5-0 Oxford.

Just so we can spend the day mentally preparing - Oxford will beat us tonight (n on 14:41 - Dec 1 with 332 viewsjayessess

I'm looking forward to whatever Lambert's latest weirdness is. Maybe Dobra and Donacien will suddenly re-appear? Maybe another injured player will mysteriously reappear then retwang their whatever after 15 minutes? Maybe another U18 will be randomly elevated from the kids out of the blue?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024