Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? 22:59 - Dec 1 with 605 viewsParky

I wonder what the ‘atmosphere’ will be like when some fans will be allowed back. I don’t think I’ve ever seen our fan base so united in wanting a manager out, even with all the crap around McCarthy’s exit, I don’t know a single person still in support of PRP.

I do hope if people are to attend the games, they do voice their frustrations as every single word will definitely be heard in person.
Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:00 - Dec 1 with 593 viewsSpruceMoose

Can we hire a plane to fly over the ground during the next home match towing the banner?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:00 - Dec 1 with 597 viewstextbackup

that twot frank in Holland on the radio called for everyone to get behind him.

fans like him are the problem with this club
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 23:03]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:01 - Dec 1 with 571 viewsSpruceMoose

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:00 - Dec 1 by textbackup

Thankfully they seem to be dwindling to a very small minority.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 23:01]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:04 - Dec 1 with 539 viewsParky

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:00 - Dec 1 by textbackup

Had to turn it off when that bloke went on, started to make similarities to Bobby Robson and now.

Some of our fans are a special breed.
Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:04 - Dec 1 with 527 viewsBlueBadger

A plague on him and his bedsheet-waving mates.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:06 - Dec 1 with 522 viewsBlueBadger

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:04 - Dec 1 by Parky

Had to turn it off when that bloke went on, started to make similarities to Bobby Robson and now.

What prats like him forget is that Sir Bobby was a novice manager with a few dozen games under his belt when he came in. That Man was nearly a decade in management with hundreds of games played.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:08 - Dec 1 with 495 viewswkj

I'd rather see a plane banner saying

"Youth Players Are Great - Lambert is a knob though"

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:10 - Dec 1 with 480 viewsParky

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:06 - Dec 1 by BlueBadger

What prats like him forget is that Sir Bobby was a novice manager with a few dozen games under his belt when he came in. That Man was nearly a decade in management with hundreds of games played.

I honestly thought it was someone ringing up as a joke, until the presenter was referring to previous times he’d been on evidencing he was a regular on there.

That dribble aside, I do honestly believe the very vast majority of our fans want him gone, so hopefully the 2,000 that do attend can voice their thoughts.
Login to get fewer ads

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:11 - Dec 1 with 481 viewstextbackup

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:04 - Dec 1 by Parky

honestly I cant take it anymore.

"mick when I would watch you and the dutch lads under bobby....."

THEM DAYS ARE GONE, NEVER TO RETURN, AND CALLING A RADIO SHOW TO SAY THIS WEEKLY AND NOT PUTTING UP A FRONT TO SHOW WE ARENT FCKING HAPPY ISNT GOING TO MAKE THINGS BETTER

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:14 - Dec 1 with 466 viewsParky

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:11 - Dec 1 by textbackup

honestly I cant take it anymore.

"mick when I would watch you and the dutch lads under bobby....."

THEM DAYS ARE GONE, NEVER TO RETURN, AND CALLING A RADIO SHOW TO SAY THIS WEEKLY AND NOT PUTTING UP A FRONT TO SHOW WE ARENT FCKING HAPPY ISNT GOING TO MAKE THINGS BETTER

Here’s praying to load up iFollow for our Pompey game to a chorus of “Lambert you’re a cünt” from the 2,000 social distanced spread across the Britannia upper next to the press where Phil then stands up (on his seat) with a megaphone joining in.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 23:18]
Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:48 - Dec 1 with 401 viewsBluedanW

Can we get a FOPRP banner made for when fans are allowed back? on 23:10 - Dec 1 by Parky

I honestly thought it was someone ringing up as a joke, until the presenter was referring to previous times he’d been on evidencing he was a regular on there.

That dribble aside, I do honestly believe the very vast majority of our fans want him gone, so hopefully the 2,000 that do attend can voice their thoughts.

I feel sorry for the 2000 that are pulled out of the ballot. I hope I'm not one. If they do voice their opinions I wouldn't be surprised if lambert tried to ban them. He's already banned any media that dares to question him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024