Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How refreshing to read the comments from Atay after the youth’s cup win 03:01 - Dec 8 with 1008 viewsIllinoisblue

No sniping, no agenda, no digs, just an honest assessment of the game and praising his players.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How refreshing to read the comments from Atay after the youth’s cup win on 08:25 - Dec 8 with 821 viewsitfcjoe

And able to explain how they managed the game, why they made changes etc - that's what I miss, to be treated like an intelligent fan

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How refreshing to read the comments from Atay after the youth’s cup win on 08:41 - Dec 8 with 794 viewsChrisd

Atay better be careful, he'll probably have his P45 waiting for him on his desk this morning for creating a side that can comeback from 0-2 down and play a decent style of football. That's not the Ipswich way under PL!!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

How refreshing to read the comments from Atay after the youth’s cup win on 09:59 - Dec 8 with 712 viewsreusersfreekicks

How refreshing to read the comments from Atay after the youth’s cup win on 08:25 - Dec 8 by itfcjoe

And able to explain how they managed the game, why they made changes etc - that's what I miss, to be treated like an intelligent fan

But has he played for big clubs?
How refreshing to read the comments from Atay after the youth’s cup win on 10:12 - Dec 8 with 698 viewsBeckets

I’m convinced Lambert is aggrieved at the regard in which the Academy is held. Believes everything at the Club should be about him.
How refreshing to read the comments from Atay after the youth’s cup win on 10:44 - Dec 8 with 654 viewsbraveblue

And who does he work for? Who sets the agenda?
How refreshing to read the comments from Atay after the youth’s cup win on 15:10 - Dec 8 with 508 viewsstonojnr

And a lesson this board could reflect on once in while perhaps...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024