Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Obvious that the club reads this forum, otherwise they wouldn’t 18:47 - Dec 12 with 900 viewsghostofescobar

Know how disgruntled most fans are (no fans in the ground until today, so this forum has been the next best thing) so please, please keep posting how unhappy, or happy (for the sake of balance) you are. Don’t stop.

GhostOfEscobar

Obvious that the club reads this forum, otherwise they wouldn’t on 19:06 - Dec 12 with 831 viewsJ2BLUE

Exclusive footage of the bump in the road:

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Obvious that the club reads this forum, otherwise they wouldn’t on 19:11 - Dec 12 with 804 viewsWD19

#greenshoots
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 19:12]
Obvious that the club reads this forum, otherwise they wouldn’t on 19:14 - Dec 12 with 770 viewsTractorCam

I'm very happy with Lambert, he can't do much with the current injuries etc. We'd be top of the league with a fully fit squad.

*Just incase any Celtic board members are reading also

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Obvious that the club reads this forum, otherwise they wouldn’t on 19:18 - Dec 12 with 738 viewsthebooks

It’s taken 101 games, a relegation and some sticky results against 3rd tier teams, but I can at last see the green shoots emerging. Looks like that strategy is beginning to pay dividends.

Thank you Marcus Evans and let me apologise to you if I ever doubted the your stewardship of Ipswich Town over the last [check notes] 13 years. There have been some tough times, but we’re getting there! Cheers!
Obvious that the club reads this forum, otherwise they wouldn’t on 19:20 - Dec 12 with 706 viewsSwailsey

Plllllease don’t go to Celtic! You’re a really good manger!!!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Obvious that the club reads this forum, otherwise they wouldn’t on 19:21 - Dec 12 with 690 viewsWD19

Obvious that the club reads this forum, otherwise they wouldn’t on 19:20 - Dec 12 by Swailsey

Plllllease don’t go to Celtic! You’re a really good manger!!!

Typically, Lambert has managed to mess that up well in advance too....by saying stuff about Rangers that upset the Celtic fans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024