Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some slight positives 14:19 - Jan 7 with 470 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Some slight positives on 14:24 - Jan 7 with 434 viewsSteve_M

Chis GIles thought the data indicated the same yesterday too:

Hopefully this is borne out and the trend continues but the Christmas infections are likely to be hitting now across the country so a long way to go.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Some slight positives on 14:27 - Jan 7 with 421 viewsStokieBlue

Good news and confirmation that lockdowns/harsh restrictions are required to reduce the R and cases. Anything else at this point just doesn't work until the vaccines are rolled out to enough people.

Out of interest the cases per 100,000 in the app data is way below the actual seen cases from government data all through December (less than half what it was stated as being in London, do you know why that is?.

Also the triage numbers don't cover all triage cases from the looks of it, just the 111 and 999 ones (didn't know this until I read the tweets).

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Without wanting to get all "Elder Grizzly" about it.... on 14:33 - Jan 7 with 400 viewsBloots

....that bloke desperately tries to find positives in everything.

He'll say things like "Good news, the rate of increase is down one percent to 150% when compared to a figure from precisely 3:09 am last Thursday week"

He's massively anti lockdown and a bit of a god botherer I think.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Some slight positives on 14:36 - Jan 7 with 389 viewsBlueBadger

Some slight positives on 14:24 - Jan 7 by Steve_M

Chis GIles thought the data indicated the same yesterday too:

Hopefully this is borne out and the trend continues but the Christmas infections are likely to be hitting now across the country so a long way to go.

We are, hopefully, hitting the peak of the pre and during Christmas new infections period. I wouldn't say its getting any better at [redacted] at the mo but it's maybe levelled off.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024