Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The so called fans who were being personal about Alan Judge 11:09 - Jan 8 with 980 viewsGlasgowBlue

Need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The so called fans who were being personal about Alan Judge on 11:31 - Jan 8 with 859 viewsjayessess

if you're giving a footballer personal abuse for any reason and in any context, you probably need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

The so called fans who were being personal about Alan Judge on 12:04 - Jan 8 with 757 viewsHarry_Palmer

Agreed. Regardless of his footballing ability he is a human being, and by all accounts a pretty decent one as well.
The so called fans who were being personal about Alan Judge on 12:08 - Jan 8 with 743 viewsLankHenners

People have always been quite OTT in the stick they've given Judge, even if there's a valid argument that he's had more game time than he's 'deserved' (which on balance is a view I subscribe to). It was a similar story when he revealed he'd been back and forth to London regularly because one of his kids needed an operation of some description which had, naturally, affected him.

Some people who had been slating him were quick to say 'sad but he's still not been good enough' or similar which I felt was very cold at the time as it seemed they were more interested in being right than they were showing a bit of compassion and admitting that, given the circumstances, they may have gone in a bit hard on him.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

The so called fans who were being personal about Alan Judge on 12:10 - Jan 8 with 738 viewsartsbossbeard

The so called fans who were being personal about Alan Judge on 12:08 - Jan 8 by LankHenners

People have always been quite OTT in the stick they've given Judge, even if there's a valid argument that he's had more game time than he's 'deserved' (which on balance is a view I subscribe to). It was a similar story when he revealed he'd been back and forth to London regularly because one of his kids needed an operation of some description which had, naturally, affected him.

Some people who had been slating him were quick to say 'sad but he's still not been good enough' or similar which I felt was very cold at the time as it seemed they were more interested in being right than they were showing a bit of compassion and admitting that, given the circumstances, they may have gone in a bit hard on him.

Just wait 'til you hear about an ex manager who got all sorts of sh1te from Town fans at an away game AFTER it came out he was leaving at the end of the season anyway.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The so called fans who were being personal about Alan Judge on 12:20 - Jan 8 with 671 viewsLankHenners

The so called fans who were being personal about Alan Judge on 12:10 - Jan 8 by artsbossbeard

Just wait 'til you hear about an ex manager who got all sorts of sh1te from Town fans at an away game AFTER it came out he was leaving at the end of the season anyway.

That was just a good bit of banter wasn't it? And he deserved it for unspecified reasons as well.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

The so called fans who were being personal about Alan Judge on 13:40 - Jan 8 with 542 viewsDinDjarin

Its not his fault if the manager keeps picking him when he was clearly struggling for form.

I do not understand abusing players on your own team? Makes no sense to me.
The so called fans who were being personal about Alan Judge on 13:49 - Jan 8 with 514 viewsGlasgowBlue

The so called fans who were being personal about Alan Judge on 13:40 - Jan 8 by DinDjarin

Its not his fault if the manager keeps picking him when he was clearly struggling for form.

I do not understand abusing players on your own team? Makes no sense to me.

I was thinking more of the personal abuse that was doing the rounds on twitter last month, which had nothing to do with his footballing ability or form.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024