Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something for those into Astronomy or is Astrology ?? 09:55 - Jan 11 with 469 viewsKeno

I get those muddled up, which resulted in a very strange conversation with Madame Rose at the end of Brighton Pier one evening.

Anyway Nasa have produced some new star charts this week taken from the images captured by the telescope designed by the sport scientist at ITFC, its the Hobble space station

Any care to give these new constellations new names??

[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 9:57]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Something for those into Astronomy or is Astrology ?? on 10:24 - Jan 11 with 412 viewsfactual_blue

Surely you're thinking of Astroturf?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Something for those into Astronomy or is Astrology ?? on 10:32 - Jan 11 with 396 viewsKeno

Something for those into Astronomy or is Astrology ?? on 10:24 - Jan 11 by factual_blue

Surely you're thinking of Astroturf?

Apparently they caught the image of a ball being launched into Orbit during Mick 'the hoof years'

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Something for those into Astronomy or is Astrology ?? on 10:44 - Jan 11 with 379 viewsfooters

I'll help you out with a couple of names, Keno.

For Norwood, we can have Orion's Melt and for Judge we can have the Big Sh1tter.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Something for those into Astronomy or is Astrology ?? on 11:34 - Jan 11 with 327 viewsNthQldITFC

Talk about isolating your main striker! What a joke. Absolutely no fluidity in the front three looking at that. I'd love to defend against that setup. Who is the guy in charge?

Is the answer Canis Excrementis?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024