Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First win for Sheff Utd 20:48 - Jan 12 with 761 viewsOldsmoker

David McGoldrick given MOM - whatta guy.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

First win for Sheff Utd on 21:14 - Jan 12 with 720 viewsWestover

Yes he played very well and deserves MOM.
First win for Sheff Utd on 21:24 - Jan 12 with 710 viewsDarth_Koont

Great football player. He has all the attributes without the standout, freakish qualities that the top players have.

But he could have been part of any top team.

I hope we helped him in his career.

Pronouns: He/Him

First win for Sheff Utd on 21:30 - Jan 12 with 693 viewsChurchman

Top player. He was ITFCs best player throughout his time here by some distance. The only downside was his awful injury record. Good to see how Lazarus has risen from the treatment table following his move. Just about ever present for Sheffield the season before last, same this season and a pretty good record last season in a much tougher league. I wonder what’s made the difference?
First win for Sheff Utd on 22:38 - Jan 12 with 620 viewsGuthrum

First win for Sheff Utd on 21:30 - Jan 12 by Churchman

Top player. He was ITFCs best player throughout his time here by some distance. The only downside was his awful injury record. Good to see how Lazarus has risen from the treatment table following his move. Just about ever present for Sheffield the season before last, same this season and a pretty good record last season in a much tougher league. I wonder what’s made the difference?

Plus at Town he never got the service he needed to really shine. Indeed, his injuries may have come from having to mix it deep in midfield fetching the ball.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

First win for Sheff Utd on 23:46 - Jan 12 with 537 viewsStNeotsBlue

First win for Sheff Utd on 22:38 - Jan 12 by Guthrum

Plus at Town he never got the service he needed to really shine. Indeed, his injuries may have come from having to mix it deep in midfield fetching the ball.

Best footballer we've had at the club in the last decade. I'd have seen him paired with a real goal poacher at Town would have been very productive.

Not sure about your point about him dropping deep and injuries being related, that is his game and something he's continued with success at Sheffield United. His last injury at Town was due to that Sheffield Wednesday defender trying to kick McGoldrick's ballbag into row Z.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024