Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If season was ended on un-weighted points per game now, we would be 7th 15:43 - Jan 14 with 514 viewsitfcpaul

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sunderland-efl-leag

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

If season was ended on un-weighted points per game now, we would be 7th on 15:53 - Jan 14 with 477 viewsgainsboroughblue

"An improvement of 4 places from last season clearly demonstrates things are moving positively in the right direction and therefore this justifies my decision to further extend Paul Lambert's contract with the club to the end of this decade."

Marcus Evans, February 2021.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

If season was ended on un-weighted points per game now, we would be 7th on 15:58 - Jan 14 with 449 viewsBent_double

Lincoln and Accrington promoted to the Championship, just a step away from the PL...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

If season was ended on un-weighted points per game now, we would be 7th on 16:16 - Jan 14 with 411 viewsgainsboroughblue

If season was ended on un-weighted points per game now, we would be 7th on 15:58 - Jan 14 by Bent_double

Lincoln and Accrington promoted to the Championship, just a step away from the PL...

I would certainly chuckle if Pompey lost in the play-offs again.

I know we probably have sod all room to laugh but it's all we've got.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024