Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I do wonder if these two signings 12:59 - Jan 19 with 511 viewshype313

Are partly to reconcile when we were in a similar situation in January 2015 and Evans didn't take the punt, and it has haunted him ever since?

Phil might be able to confirm if actually Mick said he was happy with the squad, therefore rendering that point redundant.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I do wonder if these two signings on 13:01 - Jan 19 with 466 viewsPJH

Not too similar situation because we had a far better manager, far better team and in a far better division but I think ME probably does regret not going for it, unless MM was happy with what we already had.
I do wonder if these two signings on 13:03 - Jan 19 with 452 viewstractorboy1978

I do think people would be a lot more positive about these two signings if we were playing well and sitting in the top 2. Objectively, they should be two top players at this level that really strengthen us for the run in. The issue is we still have an incompetent manager, huge overall negativity around the club and more questions than answers.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 13:04]
I do wonder if these two signings on 13:05 - Jan 19 with 428 viewsVaughan8

I can't see the similarities.

We were punching above our weight and we're top and needed a bit extra to keep it going.

This squad we have should be good enough to go up in this league and it seems strange we are getting 2 midfielders?

I can't believe there won't be people going out on loan or sold.
I do wonder if these two signings on 13:07 - Jan 19 with 401 viewsMonkeyAlan

Both seem like lightweights to me. We need some brutes out there who can mix it up. We are out muscled most weeks. Because we already have a team of wimps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024