Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel better than I did when thinking we'd lose before a game :) 16:55 - Jan 23 with 320 viewsDyland

We are so nervous and instinctive play is absent. They are always so hesitant all over the pitch, compared to everyone we play. Even the worse teams (and there aren’t many) play and fook it up with more purpose. I can’t be imagining this? Absolutely we have some average players and some passengers but there is surely a motivational and coaching problem here. I’m sorry Lambert is ill but he was an awful manager before COVID and I can't see what will change.

What is up here? Seriously Marcus. What are you doing? Totally out of order. A curse on you, as has been lain on ITFC. Take it with you.

COYB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I feel better than I did when thinking we'd lose before a game :) on 16:56 - Jan 23 with 297 viewsJ2BLUE

But green shoots...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I feel better than I did when thinking we'd lose before a game :) on 16:57 - Jan 23 with 282 viewsDyland

I feel better than I did when thinking we'd lose before a game :) on 16:56 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

But green shoots...

lols

I feel better than I did when thinking we'd lose before a game :) on 16:57 - Jan 23 with 275 viewsfooters

I feel better than I did when thinking we'd lose before a game :) on 16:56 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

But green shoots...

Green shoots grow best on manure. So I think that's we're supposed to be pleased about.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I feel better than I did when thinking we'd lose before a game :) on 16:59 - Jan 23 with 239 viewsTieDyedIn95

I think if you still believe if Marcus has any genuine interest in doing anything at this club other than run it at bare minimum your going to be very disappointed.

Also all the hype, new players, players back from injury and they turn out a performance like that. They were absolutely and utterly pathetic - the manager is awful but the players are the worse we've ever seen here and are exactly where they deserve to be in this league. I am not usually one for clear-outs but some of this lot aren't even good enough for this league.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

I feel better than I did when thinking we'd lose before a game :) on 17:03 - Jan 23 with 213 viewsHerbivore

I've said a few times now that in every game we play, the opposition always looks better set up and better coached and more cohesive than us. That's true eve of the games we manage to win, which we tend to nick on moments of individual quality or a bit of good fortune. It's pathetic. I don't know how Evans can't see it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I feel better than I did when thinking we'd lose before a game :) on 17:05 - Jan 23 with 194 viewsDyland

I feel better than I did when thinking we'd lose before a game :) on 16:59 - Jan 23 by TieDyedIn95

I think if you still believe if Marcus has any genuine interest in doing anything at this club other than run it at bare minimum your going to be very disappointed.

Also all the hype, new players, players back from injury and they turn out a performance like that. They were absolutely and utterly pathetic - the manager is awful but the players are the worse we've ever seen here and are exactly where they deserve to be in this league. I am not usually one for clear-outs but some of this lot aren't even good enough for this league.

"I think if you still believe if Marcus has any genuine interest in doing anything at this club other than run it at bare minimum your going to be very disappointed."

Nah I don't.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024