Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we heard from the Haverhill Independent Supporters Club 17:01 - Jan 26 with 693 viewsKeno

Or is it the Independent Supporters Club of Haverhill yet?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Splitters (n/t) on 17:07 - Jan 26 with 666 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Have we heard from the Haverhill Independent Supporters Club on 17:09 - Jan 26 with 664 viewsBlueBadger

Presumably they're still 'in' until Lambert ruins someone's wedding.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Have we heard from the Haverhill Independent Supporters Club on 17:18 - Jan 26 with 628 viewsKeno

Have we heard from the Haverhill Independent Supporters Club on 17:09 - Jan 26 by BlueBadger

Presumably they're still 'in' until Lambert ruins someone's wedding.

There spokesperson will probably post a message from his hotel room after the game

Have we heard from the Haverhill Independent Supporters Club on 17:21 - Jan 26 with 611 viewsDarth_Koont

Is [redacted] still around?

For someone who was involved in so much drama over a 3 or 4 year period (and created most of it himself), I’m amazed that he seems to have fallen off the ends of the earth.

Pronouns: He/Him

Have we heard from the Haverhill Independent Supporters Club on 17:24 - Jan 26 with 603 viewsSteve_M

Have we heard from the Haverhill Independent Supporters Club on 17:21 - Jan 26 by Darth_Koont

For someone who was involved in so much drama over a 3 or 4 year period (and created most of it himself), I’m amazed that he seems to have fallen off the ends of the earth.

Active on Twitter with a charity venture in the name of a former Town great. Which, as attention seeking goes, is a far more laudable approach.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Have we heard from the Haverhill Independent Supporters Club on 17:25 - Jan 26 with 590 viewsKeno

Have we heard from the Haverhill Independent Supporters Club on 17:21 - Jan 26 by Darth_Koont

it was certainly a memorable period!!

wasn't there a sponsored something to other in the middle of it?

Have we heard from the Haverhill Independent Supporters Club on 17:38 - Jan 26 with 536 viewsDarth_Koont

Have we heard from the Haverhill Independent Supporters Club on 17:24 - Jan 26 by Steve_M

Active on Twitter with a charity venture in the name of a former Town great. Which, as attention seeking goes, is a far more laudable approach.

Good on him then.

As you say, it’s a decent outlet for his Superfan energies and attention-seeking tendencies. And a good example of people’s strengths and weaknesses are almost always the same thing – just depends on how and where those traits are channeled.

Pronouns: He/Him

Have we heard from the Haverhill Independent Supporters Club on 17:49 - Jan 26 with 507 viewsleitrimblue

I can only speak for the continuity Haverhill and Leitrim Independent supporters group. We wish to release the following short statement. Lambert out!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024