Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last chance for players to show if they really are behind Lambert 09:26 - Jan 26 with 333 viewsWoolfenthen

Limp half arsed display will pretty much show they want him gone as much as we do. Sunderland unbeaten away from home, difficult to see anything other than a home defeat but think even that wont be enough for him to go
Last chance for players to show if they really are behind Lambert on 09:29 - Jan 26 with 314 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lambert said we were really good and he couldn't ask for more, right?

So it has to be the same team, same formation. Unless there is an injury, any deviation implies we weren't as good as he made up.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Last chance for players to show if they really are behind Lambert on 09:29 - Jan 26 with 312 viewsdavblue

I don't think they've thrown the towel in at all under Lambert. I think Chambers has probably had a hand in that ensuring that the commitment levels are good, i've not seen the players not trying at all.

Are they going the full mile, because they don't believe in the manager and that's a subconscious mind set, maybe.

It's tactic's, coaching and probably some mana management that is ensuring we aren't playing as well as we can with this group of players.
Last chance for players to show if they really are behind Lambert on 10:13 - Jan 26 with 239 viewsGarv

It's hard to say whether performances show they're behind him. I think that's often a lazy criticism. But what I would say is that there is so little 'oomph' about our players, the disallowed goal on Saturday was highly debatable and there was barley any complaint. The only one who looked ready to give the ref a bit was Downes, which says everything. Same with the penalty, we're so nice and have been for so long.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024