Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago 21:47 - Jan 30 with 1122 viewsWoolfenthen

How orchestrated and false does that now look
Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago on 21:49 - Jan 30 with 1105 viewsbluefunk

It always looked false, some just chose to believe he was deflecting attention away from the players
Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago on 21:53 - Jan 30 with 1069 viewsmr_bean

For the sake of objectivity, it could just be that the "bad blood" between him and Norwich meant that he was particularly keyed up for that match.
Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago on 21:55 - Jan 30 with 1028 viewsWD19

Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago on 21:53 - Jan 30 by mr_bean

For the sake of objectivity, it could just be that the "bad blood" between him and Norwich meant that he was particularly keyed up for that match.

.....or he is just a thin skinned bellend.
Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago on 22:31 - Jan 30 with 864 viewsEdwardF

Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago on 21:55 - Jan 30 by WD19

It is simply not possible to judge the true motivation behind an action from the action itself. Adding context can aid understanding (in this case the fact that PL was a previous manager of NCFC) but given this association it is just as plausible to suggest that PL's actions were motivated by a negative memory.
Therefore, his anger may have been real or fabricated. We have no way of telling for certain

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago on 22:32 - Jan 30 with 843 viewsWD19

Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago on 22:31 - Jan 30 by EdwardF

It is simply not possible to judge the true motivation behind an action from the action itself. Adding context can aid understanding (in this case the fact that PL was a previous manager of NCFC) but given this association it is just as plausible to suggest that PL's actions were motivated by a negative memory.
Therefore, his anger may have been real or fabricated. We have no way of telling for certain

Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago on 22:33 - Jan 30 with 839 viewsDubtractor

Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago on 22:32 - Jan 30 by WD19

I make you right.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago on 22:35 - Jan 30 with 816 viewsEdwardF

Lamberts bust up at Carrow Road a couple of years ago on 22:32 - Jan 30 by WD19

Even if he is, as you say 'ATSBE", that has no bearing on the proposition of the original post

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024