Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every aspect of our club right now is pathetic 12:41 - Feb 1 with 659 viewsSimonds92

I honestly cannot believe he's not gone by now and instead is being backed with signings. How has ME got it so wrong and consistently backed the wrong man ?! We'll miss out on Cook, we'll miss out on promotion and be in an even bigger mess next season.
I don't know why people still have their season tickets. Imo if our club is going to go bust it will be because ME has chosen for that to happen.The amount generated from the remaining season tickets does not cover much of the financial hole at all. When he does eventually get rid of Lambert, (when the season is already lost) I would suggest that those of us who have cancelled, to not then take up their season tickets again so that Evans can fully appreciate our disdain for his actions.
Every aspect of our club right now is pathetic on 12:43 - Feb 1 with 627 viewsKieran_Knows

These are the days my friend. Soak it up.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Every aspect of our club right now is pathetic on 12:45 - Feb 1 with 617 viewsJackPITFC

Struggle too see what Marcus is clinging on to? any other manager would have been sacked 3 times over.

Be the bigger person and accept that you made an awful appointment and gave a ridiculous contract with no clauses and do the right thing and get rid of him, everyone is losing faith and interest and i can't blame them one bit, Marcus is deluded and clueless and doesn't have the foggiest idea on how to run a football club, this just backs up the demise of the last 13 years and the lack of care surrounding the club from the top to the very bottom.
Every aspect of our club right now is pathetic on 12:51 - Feb 1 with 561 viewsHipsterectomy

We have it good right now - the next generation will be wondering who Norwich are as we play derbys against King's Lynn Town, Colchester and Cambridge in League 2

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Every aspect of our club right now is pathetic on 13:00 - Feb 1 with 512 viewsParky

The club is absolutely rotten to the core.

Everything is done to just firefight issues. It was only months ago the fraud was telling us we have to use our own players and not rely on loans. We’re now going to be at the maximum allowed in a match day squad, with the biggest squad in the division. Not a single one of these loan players will be our players next season, and we’re in the same position trying to fill a hole again.

When will somebody see the bigger picture here and resolve the root cause, stopping this happening year after year?

Don’t even know where to begin with Lambert, how he’s still here is an absolutely joke. I don’t know a single person who still believes he is the right man to take us forward. - I don’t think he believes that himself.
Every aspect of our club right now is pathetic on 13:10 - Feb 1 with 461 viewsPinewoodblue

Every aspect of our club right now is pathetic on 13:00 - Feb 1 by Parky

The club is absolutely rotten to the core.

Everything is done to just firefight issues. It was only months ago the fraud was telling us we have to use our own players and not rely on loans. We’re now going to be at the maximum allowed in a match day squad, with the biggest squad in the division. Not a single one of these loan players will be our players next season, and we’re in the same position trying to fill a hole again.

When will somebody see the bigger picture here and resolve the root cause, stopping this happening year after year?

Don’t even know where to begin with Lambert, how he’s still here is an absolutely joke. I don’t know a single person who still believes he is the right man to take us forward. - I don’t think he believes that himself.

Not true if you look beyond Lambert’s sphere of influence.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024