Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exam news 08:24 - Feb 25 with 438 viewsMullet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-56157413

Hardly a surprise, but for anyone sitting or with kids sitting GCSEs and A levels, this will be of interest.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Exam news on 08:41 - Feb 25 with 389 viewspointofblue

I wish my year had been decided like that - never did as well in exams as predicted to!

In all seriousness, as it says in the article, this is probably the least worst option.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Exam news on 08:42 - Feb 25 with 387 viewsElderGrizzly

Teachers being thrown under the bus by the Government to take on the ire of parents

Or the Government simply throwing over the fence and going "you sort it"

Exam news on 17:24 - Feb 25 with 322 viewsMullet

Exam news on 08:42 - Feb 25 by ElderGrizzly

Teachers being thrown under the bus by the Government to take on the ire of parents

Or the Government simply throwing over the fence and going "you sort it"

I'm surprised at the Guardian for that headline. It's inaccurate and reckless to the point of being something their arch nemesis would lead with.

There will be pressure from parents and management along with the fact that last year "posh" schools were given preferential treatment and the like. It will be interesting to see what meat they put on these bones.

Today there was talk of "optional assessments" and question banks from exam boards. This already makes me think that pupils will be given the chance to focus on subjects not yet secure and which schools will have the best resources to deal with that?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Exam news on 22:54 - Feb 25 with 279 viewsElderGrizzly

Exam news on 17:24 - Feb 25 by Mullet

I'm surprised at the Guardian for that headline. It's inaccurate and reckless to the point of being something their arch nemesis would lead with.

There will be pressure from parents and management along with the fact that last year "posh" schools were given preferential treatment and the like. It will be interesting to see what meat they put on these bones.

Today there was talk of "optional assessments" and question banks from exam boards. This already makes me think that pupils will be given the chance to focus on subjects not yet secure and which schools will have the best resources to deal with that?

Mrs G who is working on the project again for this summer, was saying tonight the awarding bodies have basically been told they can’t challenge and therefore change any grades this summer.

It’s going to be a sh!tshow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024