Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any other manager of this football club I would have had a bit of sympathy for 18:01 - Feb 27 with 658 viewsSmithy

but the way he has shown contempt towards the fans and the press, together with certain players and even staff, the man can't go soon enough. Just a turgid rotten man who is now getting his come uppance.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Any other manager of this football club I would have had a bit of sympathy for on 18:05 - Feb 27 with 617 viewsJ2BLUE

Seems to be making an effort to side with the fans lately against Evans as if to say he's the real problem and he makes it impossible for me.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any other manager of this football club I would have had a bit of sympathy for on 18:27 - Feb 27 with 533 viewsCoco

He has simply played the game from the start. He knows how it works and he has no emotional investment here and everything is purely about securing his financial future. He will make a good few bob from his departure as he has done everywhere he has been!

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Any other manager of this football club I would have had a bit of sympathy for on 18:29 - Feb 27 with 517 viewssaffers12

I agree - Zero sympathy

LAMBERT OUT
Any other manager of this football club I would have had a bit of sympathy for on 18:31 - Feb 27 with 505 viewsChocorange

Any other manager of this football club I would have had a bit of sympathy for on 18:27 - Feb 27 by Coco

He has simply played the game from the start. He knows how it works and he has no emotional investment here and everything is purely about securing his financial future. He will make a good few bob from his departure as he has done everywhere he has been!

Totally agree , from his gettin fans onside to start with to the strange press conferences last winter, saying he might not be here soon to this years postering.
He’s playin the game.
Any other manager of this football club I would have had a bit of sympathy for on 18:39 - Feb 27 with 475 viewsGarv

Frankly the players probably deserve it. It's not exactly the first time players have been binned off from squads and they've hardly set the world alight. Players have had an easy ride the last few years.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Any other manager of this football club I would have had a bit of sympathy for on 18:54 - Feb 27 with 430 viewsPendejo

Any other manager of this football club I would have had a bit of sympathy for on 18:31 - Feb 27 by Chocorange

Totally agree , from his gettin fans onside to start with to the strange press conferences last winter, saying he might not be here soon to this years postering.
He’s playin the game.

I'd say "a" game rather than "the" game?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024