Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Roberts back here? 09:28 - Mar 2 with 660 viewsMullet

I assume it's one of him or Noel Hunt not both? How many roles do we have capacity for now? I liked both here as players so it's nice to see one might be back here at least.

Given his time at Huddersfield with Alan Lee, could we see him coming back too at some point? Lives locally I believe and could teach Norwood how to actually win those decisions and work the ref!

Prior to the takeover I half expected ME to start dropping in more ex players simlar to Lambert to try and soothe fans' irritations a little, I wonder if that will be much of a consideration for the new regime given so many fans and former mates were touting Dyer during this period.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Gary Roberts back here? on 09:32 - Mar 2 with 614 viewstractordownsouth

Do we reckon it'll be a situation where Noel Hunt is assistant till the end of the season and then we go and get Leam Richardson from Wigan in the summer?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Gary Roberts back here? on 09:46 - Mar 2 with 554 viewsMullet

Gary Roberts back here? on 09:32 - Mar 2 by tractordownsouth

Do we reckon it'll be a situation where Noel Hunt is assistant till the end of the season and then we go and get Leam Richardson from Wigan in the summer?

All depends how he's found being the big boss. TC didn't take to it and came back to Mick, but sometimes people won't want to do that I guess.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Gary Roberts back here? on 09:50 - Mar 2 with 518 viewsSteve_M

Alan Lee might come back if Evans has gone I suppose.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Gary Roberts back here? on 09:51 - Mar 2 with 501 viewsKieran_Knows

Gary Roberts back here? on 09:32 - Mar 2 by tractordownsouth

I reckon so.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024