Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights from SKY 22:19 - Mar 9 with 1319 viewsgtsb1966

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12241318/ipswich-1-1-linco
Highlights from SKY on 08:24 - Mar 10 with 1020 viewsBlue_Armee

What is Holy doing? Very similar to one of Gillingham goals, not really top corner was it?

He’s to big, can’t adjust his feet or body weight quick enough when necessary.

Hopefully Cook will get a new keeper in but for now I would give Cornell a run in the team.

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

Highlights from SKY on 08:25 - Mar 10 with 1015 viewschrismakin

Highlights from SKY on 08:24 - Mar 10 by Blue_Armee

What is Holy doing? Very similar to one of Gillingham goals, not really top corner was it?

He’s to big, can’t adjust his feet or body weight quick enough when necessary.

Hopefully Cook will get a new keeper in but for now I would give Cornell a run in the team.

I'd love to see a different angle

It looks to me like it's going to go miles wide, but comes off the back of Wilson

And please don't think of Cornell and in goal, ever again
[Post edited 10 Mar 2021 8:26]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Highlights from SKY on 08:44 - Mar 10 with 980 viewsBlue_Armee

Highlights from SKY on 08:25 - Mar 10 by chrismakin

It looks to me like it's going to go miles wide, but comes off the back of Wilson

I don’t rate Cornell either, both keepers have weaknesses in their game hence new keeper required, but for me Cornell is more agile

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

Highlights from SKY on 15:03 - Mar 10 with 837 viewseddiespearitt03

Watching our defending is just not funny. Players out paced, players backing off without closing down, a yard behind a challenge and the fact teams find it reasonably easy to score against us. We have a lack of bite in midfield and a lack of attacking through open play.
Paul Cook has a big job on his hands.
Highlights from SKY on 21:20 - Mar 10 with 707 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Highlights from SKY on 08:25 - Mar 10 by chrismakin

I thought that it was deflected away from the keeper and that’s what threw him - he thought that the ball as going to be closer to him and it was actually deflected towards the top corner

Poll: Our final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024