Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak 15:44 - Mar 17 with 1344 viewsBLUEBEAT

Sounds like a character from ‘Allo ‘Allo.

Poll: W or W

I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 15:44 - Mar 17 with 1340 viewsBLUEBEAT

Racist

I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 16:03 - Mar 17 with 1286 viewsChondzoresk

He sounds nothing like Renee.
I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 16:19 - Mar 17 with 1244 viewschicoazul

He does give off very dubious vibes that man.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 16:32 - Mar 17 with 1221 viewsBramidan

I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 16:19 - Mar 17 by chicoazul

He does give off very dubious vibes that man.

So you have a second language and are successfully employed in a foreign country?
I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 16:49 - Mar 17 with 1191 viewschicoazul

I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 16:32 - Mar 17 by Bramidan

So you have a second language and are successfully employed in a foreign country?

What?
I speak a second language and have worked in 3 foreign countries budgie. It’s not my fault your man gives off dubious vibes.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 17:13 - Mar 17 with 1145 viewsDyland

He looks and sounds like the village pervert from some sh1te medieval comedy romp.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 17:23 - Mar 17 with 1128 viewsBramidan

I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 16:49 - Mar 17 by chicoazul

What?
I speak a second language and have worked in 3 foreign countries budgie. It’s not my fault your man gives off dubious vibes.

Perhaps you should seek employment with the authorities, let's get the ducking stool out shall we?
By the way born and bred in Ipswich and you simply display your ignorance in throwing in "budgie"
I would have rather have had Farke than the poor excuses of managers we have have had.
They are nailed on for promotion, us languishing in the first division.
Take a realty check, mate.
I was there when ITFC were a team to be reckoned with, history is all we have.
I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 17:37 - Mar 17 with 1097 viewsBLUEBEAT

I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 17:23 - Mar 17 by Bramidan

Perhaps you should seek employment with the authorities, let's get the ducking stool out shall we?
By the way born and bred in Ipswich and you simply display your ignorance in throwing in "budgie"
I would have rather have had Farke than the poor excuses of managers we have have had.
They are nailed on for promotion, us languishing in the first division.
Take a realty check, mate.
I was there when ITFC were a team to be reckoned with, history is all we have.

Calm down, buh.

Am sure many of us know Germans who speak English well. I certainly do.

They just don’t sound funny/odd/weird like Herr Farke does.

Login to get fewer ads

I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 18:55 - Mar 17 with 1004 viewsTieDyedIn95

He's still better than anyone who's managed us since Evans arrived.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

I always giggle when I hear Daniel Farke speak on 19:32 - Mar 17 with 925 viewsNBVJohn

.....and unfortunately, whilst we giggle at their manager, they’re p!ssing themselves at any mention of us.......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024