Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guess what happened next 04:10 - Mar 18 with 704 viewschrismakin

Apologies for the play button, but couldn't figure out how else to do it.

But, here you have Skuse passing to Dozzell, ( Andre is just behind the play button)

Now what do you think happens next, as you can lots of space for Dozzell to move into, be proactive and get at Fleetwood

[Post edited 18 Mar 2021 4:17]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Guess what happened next on 06:43 - Mar 18 with 604 viewsnoggin

Straight back to Skuse?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Guess what happened next on 06:48 - Mar 18 with 605 viewschrismakin

Guess what happened next on 06:43 - Mar 18 by noggin

Straight back to Skuse?

Yep, literally, then Skuse fell over as it looked like he wasn't expecting the ball back at him so quickly and lost his footing, they attacked and nearly scored.

If there is one piece of video Cook sits his players through, this has to be it. How 1 wrong decision by Andre takes us from potentially attacking them into what could have been 0-2 down in a matter of seconds.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Guess what happened next on 08:11 - Mar 18 with 516 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Guess what happened next on 06:48 - Mar 18 by chrismakin

Yep, literally, then Skuse fell over as it looked like he wasn't expecting the ball back at him so quickly and lost his footing, they attacked and nearly scored.

If there is one piece of video Cook sits his players through, this has to be it. How 1 wrong decision by Andre takes us from potentially attacking them into what could have been 0-2 down in a matter of seconds.

How disappointing, I was hoping it was a pass back to Toto.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Guess what happened next on 08:18 - Mar 18 with 504 viewsMetal_Hacker

Guess what happened next on 06:48 - Mar 18 by chrismakin

To be fair I think PC has to show many more videos than this

So you're saying Dozzell was the issue Tuesday night ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Guess what happened next on 08:22 - Mar 18 with 495 viewschrismakin

Guess what happened next on 08:18 - Mar 18 by Metal_Hacker

To be fair I think PC has to show many more videos than this

So you're saying Dozzell was the issue Tuesday night ?

Eh? no.

It's In the extended highlights on I Follow, I felt that specific freeze frame is a good summary of our lack of attacking mindset. The likes of Judge, Bish all do it too. that's one thing we seem consistent with

Guess what happened next on 08:37 - Mar 18 with 464 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Dozzell lays it back to Skuse and ...

Am I right?
Guess what happened next on 08:37 - Mar 18 with 459 viewsParky

Dozzell is probably one of the last of our worries with the useless crop we have, but I have a genuine question: - Have you ever seen Dozzell sprint?

Either to sprint getting forward, or to sprint back to get back into position, I’ve never seen it. It’s always a light jog, followed by a foul if he’s the wrong side of the attacker.

The lack of mobility recently has been a painful watch, it gets to our midfielders and it’s almost like walking football. I imagine we’ll see Bishop in on Saturday to drive forward with the ball.
Guess what happened next on 08:38 - Mar 18 with 458 viewschrismakin

Guess what happened next on 08:37 - Mar 18 by BudapestByBlimp

Dozzell lays it back to Skuse and ...

Am I right?

Close lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024