Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: All going a bit wrong again 14:42 - Mar 23 with 770 viewsSteve_M

England were cruising to 318 but now 176/5 after three quick wickets.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/england-tour-of-india-2020-21-1243364/india-

[Post edited 23 Mar 2021 14:50]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: All going a bit wrong again on 15:15 - Mar 23 with 704 viewsSteve_M

FFS. We've thrown this away really, can't see us not losing four wickets.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: All going a bit wrong again on 15:48 - Mar 23 with 680 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket: All going a bit wrong again on 15:15 - Mar 23 by Steve_M

FFS. We've thrown this away really, can't see us not losing four wickets.

I went out to do a visit and my unrefreshed page on the beeb website says 125/0 after 13.3 overs. A collapse that even we have surpassed ourselves with. What a tour.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cricket: All going a bit wrong again on 17:18 - Mar 23 with 627 viewsChrisd

We genuinely have one way of batting in the one day game. When it comes off it looks terrific, but when you see it unravelling like today we look bloody awful. I just can’t work-out why we seem incapable of adapting especially when the wickets start tumbling?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Cricket: All going a bit wrong again on 19:42 - Mar 23 with 587 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

God that was a painful listen, just when I was thinking at least one of the teams I support is doing well!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Cricket: All going a bit wrong again on 19:45 - Mar 23 with 582 viewsAce_High1

Pointless series.

When we have had all this effort to rest and rotate, why have we rested Buttler and Bairstow from TEST matches for these 3 pointless 50 over ODI? There is not another world cup for best part of 3 years, pointless series.

When they are moaning about how much cricket there is this year (and playing in bubbles) why not cancel all 50 over cricket and just play Test and T20 for the year?
Cricket: All going a bit wrong again on 02:49 - Mar 24 with 530 viewsKallyB

As an India fan its going well I'd say ;)

Think we will we series 2-1 and next one is yours. Still loving Jordans catch from the T20 game!

You'll come good and still my favourite to make the final in Oct (against us).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024