Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we build a squad around Ward,Sears,Judge,Skuse,Huws and Chambers. ? 18:28 - Mar 27 with 630 viewseddiespearitt03

Looking at all the comments on here every week i had to think of a title that would grab your attention.

If any of those players are at this club next season then we will know the level of Evans ambitious plans to get this club moving forward. You could easily add another 6 players to that list above.
Should we build a squad around Ward,Sears,Judge,Skuse,Huws and Chambers. ? on 18:31 - Mar 27 with 594 viewschrismakin

I will do this board a favour

If I see sears name on any team sheet next season I will quot twtd

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Should we build a squad around Ward,Sears,Judge,Skuse,Huws and Chambers. ? on 18:39 - Mar 27 with 561 viewsRadlett_blue

I don't think you can blame Evans for these players being at the club. Lambert brought them in or gave them new contracts, with the exception of Huws.
The only one of them I would he happy be at the club next season is Judge.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Should we build a squad around Ward,Sears,Judge,Skuse,Huws and Chambers. ? on 18:55 - Mar 27 with 506 viewsjaykay

Should we build a squad around Ward,Sears,Judge,Skuse,Huws and Chambers. ? on 18:31 - Mar 27 by chrismakin

I will do this board a favour

If I see sears name on any team sheet next season I will quot twtd

when you say any team sheet, i think you mean ipswich team sheet

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Should we build a squad around Ward,Sears,Judge,Skuse,Huws and Chambers. ? on 18:56 - Mar 27 with 501 viewschrismakin

Should we build a squad around Ward,Sears,Judge,Skuse,Huws and Chambers. ? on 18:55 - Mar 27 by jaykay

when you say any team sheet, i think you mean ipswich team sheet

Yes thano you for bringing that to my attention lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Should we build a squad around Ward,Sears,Judge,Skuse,Huws and Chambers. ? on 19:01 - Mar 27 with 478 viewsPinewoodblue

Unwittingly POTD. Look at the content of your post in Forum index.

You included six examples in your title.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024