Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am still cringing from the announcement about our groundbreaking new transfer 15:51 - Apr 6 with 1170 viewsdominiciawful

approach which we will begin in the summer.

Why must our football club be so embarrassing? Well done, you're going to be doing something which you think is progressive but isn't actually as lots of teams have been doing it for years now but you think it's worth broadcasting it as if it's something truly groundbreaking for us as if we're a Ryman League side.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I am still cringing from the announcement about our groundbreaking new transfer on 15:54 - Apr 6 with 1153 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Are you surprised? Every year around two and three weeks before the season ticket prices are released we get this spin about how the club is changing for the better.

It’s spin. Only way to get change is to not keep paying for a season ticket.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I am still cringing from the announcement about our groundbreaking new transfer on 15:58 - Apr 6 with 1114 viewsrickw

I agree, the next announcements will be how we've replaced our abacuses with calculators and you can now get Channel 5 in the Hospitality Suites!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

I am still cringing from the announcement about our groundbreaking new transfer on 16:54 - Apr 6 with 998 viewsChurchman

I am still cringing from the announcement about our groundbreaking new transfer on 15:58 - Apr 6 by rickw

I agree, the next announcements will be how we've replaced our abacuses with calculators and you can now get Channel 5 in the Hospitality Suites!

Along with a refurb of the training cones. Wahoo!
I am still cringing from the announcement about our groundbreaking new transfer on 17:28 - Apr 6 with 937 viewsBlueBadger

Plus, you know it'll be done in the cheapest, most tinpot way. I strongly suspect that someone on the club staff actually just bought a copy of FM in the Steam sale.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I am still cringing from the announcement about our groundbreaking new transfer on 17:57 - Apr 6 with 886 viewsRegencyBlue

To be fair, if we carry on as we have done for the last 14 years we may well end up in the Ryman League!
I am still cringing from the announcement about our groundbreaking new transfer on 18:10 - Apr 6 with 850 viewsSteve_D

I am still cringing from the announcement about our groundbreaking new transfer on 17:57 - Apr 6 by RegencyBlue

To be fair, if we carry on as we have done for the last 14 years we may well end up in the Ryman League!

The transfer policy will be a dice , if it rolls anything between 1 -4 we get a defender , 5-8 we get someone in midfield 9-11 we get a forward all from the freebie list
I am still cringing from the announcement about our groundbreaking new transfer on 18:11 - Apr 6 with 849 viewsSteve_D

I am still cringing from the announcement about our groundbreaking new transfer on 17:57 - Apr 6 by RegencyBlue

Obviously above 6 it's a second dice
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024