Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been an Evans outer since before Jewell 11:26 - Apr 7 with 267 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I just felt he has got into club ownership and then found very quickly that he was financially out of his depth, not helped by the ridiculous transfer policies of his first manager. Lee Martin anyone?

I'll not get into all the poor decision making, but even I've got to thank him for effectively wiping out most of the debt, what that may do for us, in terms of competitiveness cannot be understated.

Fought back tears of joy today, but thank you Marcus for what you did correctly, its a shame it wasn't to be, and thank you for talking to GC20 in the first place.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I've been an Evans outer since before Jewell on 11:27 - Apr 7 with 251 viewsDyland

I don't think he was financially out of his depth, I think he was a control freak who didn't take any effective control.

I am giddy at using the past tense here :)

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I've been an Evans outer since before Jewell on 11:36 - Apr 7 with 208 viewsKropotkin123

He said year on year he was investing that money. If he didn't "write it off" then he would have "invested" nothing.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I've been an Evans outer since before Jewell on 11:44 - Apr 7 with 184 viewsMeadowlark

I think I've been an Evans outer since he took over, and I'm probably a Gamechanger outer now....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024