Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just waking up on the east coast... 12:17 - Apr 7 with 451 viewsSpruceMoose

Anything interesting happen over night?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:19 - Apr 7 with 434 viewsStokieBlue

Perhaps a touch early for you but I was considering a celebratory Adnams New England IPA.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:19 - Apr 7 with 434 viewsIllinoisblue

Slacker

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:23 - Apr 7 with 402 viewsSpruceMoose

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:19 - Apr 7 by Illinoisblue

Slacker

So we pretty much own the club now then, right Illy?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:30 - Apr 7 with 382 viewsIllinoisblue

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:23 - Apr 7 by SpruceMoose

So we pretty much own the club now then, right Illy?

Pretty much. Container loads of jumbo hot dogs setting sail for Felixstowe docks as we speak

62 - 78 - 81

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:35 - Apr 7 with 358 viewsHerbivore

Pretty quiet news day as far as I can tell. Bit of chat about the by election in Hartlepool and some numpties still blaming all of our ills on young Dozzer, but otherwise not a lot going on.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:35 - Apr 7 with 356 viewsSpruceMoose

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:30 - Apr 7 by Illinoisblue

Pretty much. Container loads of jumbo hot dogs setting sail for Felixstowe docks as we speak

I believe these ORG fellas are based in Texas. Look out for Monster Truck rallies and rodeo events at Portman Road when the football season ends.

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:36 - Apr 7 with 350 viewsreusersfreekicks

Had a particularly fine bowl of porridge with honey for breakfast
Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:45 - Apr 7 with 332 viewsIllinoisblue

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:35 - Apr 7 by SpruceMoose

I believe these ORG fellas are based in Texas. Look out for Monster Truck rallies and rodeo events at Portman Road when the football season ends.

A rodeo event with Griffin and other podcasters trying to hold on to an angry Bluey is the half-time entertainment I’m here for.

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:45 - Apr 7 with 327 viewsSpruceMoose

Just waking up on the east coast... on 12:45 - Apr 7 by Illinoisblue

A rodeo event with Griffin and other podcasters trying to hold on to an angry Bluey is the half-time entertainment I’m here for.

Now we are talking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024