Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squad replacements - Summer 2021 00:57 - Apr 27 with 1000 viewschrismakin

There is going to be some serious squad replacements if fans get there way this summer

Ipswich
Portsmouth
Cardiff
Bristol Rovers
Bristol City

To name just a handful where either fans or Managers themselves have openly come out and admitted they are going to be shipping a large proportion of their squads.

Agent fee's are going to be through the roof this summer. ( how to become an agent anyone? lol)

[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 8:17]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Squad replacements - Summer 2021 on 08:17 - Apr 27 with 766 viewspointofblue

I’m just concerned whether we’ll get the targets we want. Cardiff and Bristol City will be more attractive destinations based on the competition they’re in and subsequent money they can offer plus Portsmouth will finish higher than us this time around. Mind you, Cook might have his eye on those being released by the latter if he worked with them before.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Squad replacements - Summer 2021 on 08:55 - Apr 27 with 679 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Squad replacements - Summer 2021 on 08:17 - Apr 27 by pointofblue

I’m just concerned whether we’ll get the targets we want. Cardiff and Bristol City will be more attractive destinations based on the competition they’re in and subsequent money they can offer plus Portsmouth will finish higher than us this time around. Mind you, Cook might have his eye on those being released by the latter if he worked with them before.

Cardiff and Bristol aren't relevant to us.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Squad replacements - Summer 2021 on 09:11 - Apr 27 with 635 viewsronnyd

Why not cast the net farther afield. I would imagine that clubs on the continent will be doing the same thing re. releasing players. That's if we had a European scouting network that is.
Squad replacements - Summer 2021 on 09:14 - Apr 27 with 623 viewschrismakin

Squad replacements - Summer 2021 on 09:11 - Apr 27 by ronnyd

Why not cast the net farther afield. I would imagine that clubs on the continent will be doing the same thing re. releasing players. That's if we had a European scouting network that is.

Dan the man I think it was mentioned work permits could be an issue now. Not sure if loan to buys is the way to go. Is that how norwich got around them with some of their purchases.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024