Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger 18:40 - May 3 with 1395 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40238/blues-among-clubs-linked-with-lati

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 01:06 - May 4 with 983 viewseddiespearitt03

I hope Paul Cook does not sign up all his old mates to this club. I want to see ITFC have more ambitious plans than signing a bunch of Wigan players and their subs. .
Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 09:45 - May 4 with 841 viewsPhilTWTD

Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 01:06 - May 4 by eddiespearitt03

I hope Paul Cook does not sign up all his old mates to this club. I want to see ITFC have more ambitious plans than signing a bunch of Wigan players and their subs. .

Dodoo joined Wigan after Cook had departed. However, sounds like a story 'placed' by his agent.
Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 10:02 - May 4 with 780 viewsPhilTWTD

Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 09:45 - May 4 by PhilTWTD

Dodoo joined Wigan after Cook had departed. However, sounds like a story 'placed' by his agent.

But further to that, I do expect one or two signings from PC's former clubs, as is the case with every manager.
Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 10:17 - May 4 with 733 viewsKieran_Knows

Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 10:02 - May 4 by PhilTWTD

But further to that, I do expect one or two signings from PC's former clubs, as is the case with every manager.

Lee Evans must be nailed on, and wouldn't be surprised to see Gavin Massey come here either.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 10:26 - May 4 with 700 viewsPhilTWTD

Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 10:17 - May 4 by Kieran_Knows

Lee Evans must be nailed on, and wouldn't be surprised to see Gavin Massey come here either.

I heard there was definite interest in Evans, so that wouldn't surprise me at all. Players who were key to his previous sides are always going to come into his thoughts. Gary Roberts played for him at Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan, for example.
Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 10:36 - May 4 with 668 viewsParky

Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 10:26 - May 4 by PhilTWTD

I heard there was definite interest in Evans, so that wouldn't surprise me at all. Players who were key to his previous sides are always going to come into his thoughts. Gary Roberts played for him at Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan, for example.

Got to be linked with Armand Gnanduillet soon, surely. Played under Cook at Chesterfield and went up to Hearts in January, but he was good at Blackpool in League One.
Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 10:42 - May 4 with 652 viewsipswichtillidie

Blues Among Clubs Linked With Latics Winger on 09:45 - May 4 by PhilTWTD

Any idea of who we might go for Phil. I know
It will be a big list but what’s your hunch on players.
[Post edited 4 May 2021 10:47]

Gav

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024