Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lively start to QT 22:51 - May 6 with 775 viewsBluefish

Bercow sticking it to the Tories in front of Jenrick

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lively start to QT on 22:55 - May 6 with 755 viewsJ2BLUE

Ha that clown who said we should have sunk their ships. Bloody hell.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lively start to QT on 22:59 - May 6 with 739 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good old QT, never changes. I see they've got outspoken major Tory donor and anti-lockdowner Hugh Osmond on their for extra edginess.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lively start to QT on 23:05 - May 6 with 708 viewsBluefish

Lively start to QT on 22:59 - May 6 by Swansea_Blue

Good old QT, never changes. I see they've got outspoken major Tory donor and anti-lockdowner Hugh Osmond on their for extra edginess.

Never trust someone that owns a pub

Lively start to QT on 23:07 - May 6 with 703 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lively start to QT on 23:05 - May 6 by Bluefish

Never trust someone that owns a pub

Yeah, dodgy sorts lol.

To be fair to him though, he's a major upgrade on Tim Martin!

Lively start to QT on 23:09 - May 6 with 693 viewsBluefish

Lively start to QT on 23:07 - May 6 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah, dodgy sorts lol.

To be fair to him though, he's a major upgrade on Tim Martin!

That is the lowest bar I've ever seen

Lively start to QT on 23:15 - May 6 with 678 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lively start to QT on 23:09 - May 6 by Bluefish

That is the lowest bar I've ever seen

You should have seen the one built by the Rampasasa pygmy tribe that I had a few drinks at in Flores, Indonesia

(I'll fetch my coat).

Lolz. Bercow schooling Jenrick on the rights of the democratic legislature (I'm behind on catchup)

Lively start to QT on 03:49 - May 7 with 533 viewsHARRY10

Jenrick ?

Not this one I hope

"As communities secretary, Jenrick has the power to intervene in planning decisions. In January, he did that, overruling an east London council and the government’s planning inspectorate to approve a £1bn development of flats for the former newspaper magnate Richard Desmond.

Jenrick pushed through the decision a day before a community levy would have come into force, providing £45m for Tower Hamlets council to spend on local infrastructure. The council challenged the decision in court and Jenrick backed down, conceding a potential for bias."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jun/25/the-three-housing-controversies
Lively start to QT on 04:44 - May 7 with 519 viewsHARRY10

Lively start to QT on 22:55 - May 6 by J2BLUE

Ha that clown who said we should have sunk their ships. Bloody hell.

Take a minute to watch this lying Brexiter bigot, if only to recognise that the sickness that caused so much damage to our economy and society still stalks the land (9mins 45 secs)

I am not against her sort being allowed air time, as long as blatant lies are not only challenged, but refuted. Listen to what she claims.... that the French fishermen had been warned to fill in the forms correctly since January.

But being a brexiteer she was too thick to grasp that the UK government has no jurisdiction over France, and so would not have been putting adverts in French newspapers.

Too ignorant to understand that it is Jersey who decides (unilaterally) on such matters, and so issuing licenses is solely their responsibility. No grasp that the problem stems from Jersey changing the agreed terms at the last minute, as

"JERSEY’S largest oyster producer says he stands side-by-side with aggrieved French fishermen and will even support a potential 'peaceful' port blockade"

https://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2021/05/05/oyster-farmer-it-has-been-an-absol

Jersey changed the rules at the last minute (I can guess why) as evidenced - above link. Not by some sneering metropolitan liberal elite media types - but by a Jersey fisherman.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024