Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is rather nice from the club's YouTube 21:29 - May 10 with 1296 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 21:33 - May 10 with 1241 viewsPJH

Try again.

Yes it is, I saw it earlier.

I am also pleased that Chambo's goal at Sheff W that was mentioned in a thread yesterday was exactly as I remembered it.
[Post edited 10 May 2021 21:35]
This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 21:36 - May 10 with 1187 viewsGuthrum

This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 21:33 - May 10 by PJH

Try again.

I am also pleased that Chambo's goal at Sheff W that was mentioned in a thread yesterday was exactly as I remembered it.

Just a shame they couldn't include the infamous Sky post-match interview clip.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 21:50 - May 10 with 1085 viewsSitfcB

This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 21:33 - May 10 by PJH

Try again.

That was a hell of an away day, probably my favourite goal of his. Scenes.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 21:53 - May 10 with 1056 viewsSitfcB

This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 21:36 - May 10 by Guthrum

We can

What a goal that was, not just for the lateness but the cross-field ball from Mings and the tenacity from McGoldrick and a bloody good finish to boot.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 21:57 - May 10 with 1011 viewsSwailsey

This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 21:53 - May 10 by SitfcB

We can

What a goal that was, not just for the lateness but the cross-field ball from Mings and the tenacity from McGoldrick and a bloody good finish to boot.

I was watching it in the Shepherd and Dog (or whatever it was called) and literally nearly threw my 1 year old nephew. The loudest I’ve ever yelled at a TV!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 22:12 - May 10 with 925 viewslongtimefan

This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 21:36 - May 10 by Guthrum

Surprised but great that they ended it with the soundtrack they did though!
This is rather nice from the club's YouTube on 00:18 - May 11 with 720 viewsnorth_stand77

What a brilliant tribute!
And some great memories . He should feel very proud of himself
This is rather nice from the club's YouTube on 00:30 - May 11 with 703 viewswkj

Not only nice, but needed. Far too many people forget just how disconnected the club and fans were before he got here. Captain Dependable, and without him we'd have been in the sh** a lot sooner than we were - just heart-breaking to see his age start denying him shy of his would be testimonial year.

I wouldn't be shocked if Chambo announces his retirement over the summer after a long think.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 06:50 - May 11 with 563 viewsdirtyboy

This is rather nice from the club's YouTube (n/t) on 22:12 - May 10 by longtimefan

Surprised but great that they ended it with the soundtrack they did though!

That last fist pump at Watford and the next clip all singing the infamous one Chambers!

Nice touch.

Top Captain and servant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024