Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season 16:53 - May 21 with 3272 viewsKeno

Cos at this rate we ain’t never going to anyone ever again!!!

Team for new season will be something like

Cornell
Ham (KVY will be injured, obviously)
Nbada
Big Dave the local builder who plays for Sidegate Lane Albion)
Mick Mills doing summarising at the same time

That good lad off the U18s
El Miz
Lee O’Neil
Some random scotch guy signed from AFC Sporran
Creaney

Norwood

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 17:02 - May 21 with 3228 viewswillitfc

Can everyone just stop moaning and acting like we haven’t still got ages to sign people or is that too much to ask for?
Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 17:03 - May 21 with 3222 viewsabracaDOBRA_

I know this is likely tongue in cheek but cmon, I think there's been something like 10 signings in the EFL so far. Playoffs haven't even finished yet
Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 17:21 - May 21 with 3168 viewsKeno

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 17:03 - May 21 by abracaDOBRA_

I know this is likely tongue in cheek but cmon, I think there's been something like 10 signings in the EFL so far. Playoffs haven't even finished yet

It was meant as a touch in cheek piece of satire

Norwood probably won’t be here in August

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 18:44 - May 21 with 3058 viewsBryanPlug

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 17:02 - May 21 by willitfc

Can everyone just stop moaning and acting like we haven’t still got ages to sign people or is that too much to ask for?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 19:29 - May 21 with 2991 viewsBluebell

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 17:21 - May 21 by Keno

It was meant as a touch in cheek piece of satire

Norwood probably won’t be here in August

You left out Drinan and Donacien.

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 19:47 - May 21 with 2939 viewsgordon

Anyone know what Larsen Toure is up to these days? Could be worth a punt.
Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 19:48 - May 21 with 2936 viewsgordon

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 17:02 - May 21 by willitfc

Don't panic, I think this could be humour.
Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 20:04 - May 21 with 2895 viewsKeno

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 19:48 - May 21 by gordon

Don't panic, I think this could be humour.

nah, have you seen who did the OP

Login to get fewer ads

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 20:37 - May 21 with 2820 viewsfabian_illness

I heard we’d signed a central midfielder from a Chinese League 2 side.
Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 23:48 - May 21 with 2595 viewsChocorange

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 20:04 - May 21 by Keno

Have an uppie, gave me a good laugh on a fri nite.

Irony

Sarcasm

What are these words you speak of ?!
Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 23:58 - May 21 with 2586 viewsBasingstokeBlue

> “we ain’t never going to anyone“

Explain what that means, please.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 00:18 - May 22 with 2561 viewsEatonBlue

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 20:37 - May 21 by fabian_illness

I heard we’d signed a central midfielder from a Chinese League 2 side.

Was it Wewon Wonce or Howlon Since ?
Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 04:50 - May 22 with 2495 viewsfabian_illness

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 00:18 - May 22 by EatonBlue

Was it Wewon Wonce or Howlon Since ?

Slee Ping Jiants
Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 05:49 - May 22 with 2456 viewsgordon

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 20:04 - May 21 by Keno

Ah, another bedwetter! Don't these people realise that we've got a 50-man backroom team including Scott Barron on a fancy laptop to sort all this out?
Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 06:01 - May 22 with 2440 viewsKeno

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 05:49 - May 22 by gordon

Ah, another bedwetter! Don't these people realise that we've got a 50-man backroom team including Scott Barron on a fancy laptop to sort all this out?

yeah, I'm sure this 'moneyball' approach is just an excuse for them to sit around playing Chamionshoip Manager

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 13:54 - May 22 with 2244 viewsFreddy

Still just over 5 weeks before they report back for pre season so plenty of time
Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 14:07 - May 22 with 2226 viewsgordon

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 13:54 - May 22 by Freddy

Still just over 5 weeks before they report back for pre season so plenty of time

That's hardly any time at all.

If we want to ready, and we need twenty players and to get rid of about fifteen players we need to be concluding one deal per day from now until the start of pre-season.
Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 14:12 - May 22 with 2217 viewsRocky

Should we approach the EFL about delaying the start of next season on 14:07 - May 22 by gordon

That's hardly any time at all.

If we want to ready, and we need twenty players and to get rid of about fifteen players we need to be concluding one deal per day from now until the start of pre-season.

But just think how easy it will be to guess the team each week with no players available.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024