Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... 10:37 - Jun 4 with 796 viewsWeWereZombies

But isn't it curious that when he has been in contact with someone diagnosed with the coronavirus he doesn't have to self isolate for ten ten days because a new method of daily testing is being trialled - just for him?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57355599

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:39 - Jun 4 with 765 viewsfooters

Just when I thought I couldn't hate Gove any more I discover he's a Chelsea fan.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:40 - Jun 4 with 753 viewsBeckets

Born in Aberdeen but a Chelsea fan. Says it all about Gove. Wasn't it a stroke of luck that he was able to fly out to Portugal for the Final just before it was taken off the Green list. Wonder how much he paid for his ticket?
It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:42 - Jun 4 with 738 viewsKeno

so am I right in thinking that Portugal was win the green list so Gove could go to watch Chelsea play and after the game its been downgraded to Amber

but while there Gove may have caught the virus

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:43 - Jun 4 with 723 viewsBasuco

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:40 - Jun 4 by Beckets

Born in Aberdeen but a Chelsea fan. Says it all about Gove. Wasn't it a stroke of luck that he was able to fly out to Portugal for the Final just before it was taken off the Green list. Wonder how much he paid for his ticket?

I wonder if Portugal was only put on the green list due to the champions league final? Their covid cases were rising at the time it went on the green list.
It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:45 - Jun 4 with 708 viewsfooters

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:43 - Jun 4 by Basuco

I wonder if Portugal was only put on the green list due to the champions league final? Their covid cases were rising at the time it went on the green list.

It wouldn't be surprising given Cheltenham and Liverpool - Atletico still went ahead. And it would say a lot about how much this government has learnt if that were the case.

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:45 - Jun 4 with 704 viewsBeckets

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:43 - Jun 4 by Basuco

But that would imply that the Government just does what suits them and doesn't follow the science and data....
It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:48 - Jun 4 with 671 viewspointofblue

Don’t see why the government would pander to UEFA in that way - the only reason it wasn’t held here was the latter’s obsession with sponsors watching the match from inside the stadium.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 11:57 - Jun 4 with 604 viewsBasuco

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:48 - Jun 4 by pointofblue

Don’t see why the government would pander to UEFA in that way - the only reason it wasn’t held here was the latter’s obsession with sponsors watching the match from inside the stadium.

Two English clubs involved, Gove wanted to go/had a ticket to go, I sure the rules were not relaxed just for UEFA.
Login to get fewer ads

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 12:01 - Jun 4 with 585 viewsfooters

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:48 - Jun 4 by pointofblue

They wouldn't pander to Uefa but they would do to the public. Can you imagine the level of crybabiness if the Chelsea and Citeh fans weren't allowed to go to an all-English Champions League Final?

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 16:57 - Jun 4 with 448 viewsfactual_blue

It's official - The Tories are diseased. Well, Gove might be... on 10:42 - Jun 4 by Keno

so am I right in thinking that Portugal was win the green list so Gove could go to watch Chelsea play and after the game its been downgraded to Amber

but while there Gove may have caught the virus

gove infected, Man City lost. That's a win-win.

(Although I'd have been just as content with Chelsea losing).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024