Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? 08:54 - Jun 9 with 791 viewsKeno

I imagine something like

although in some periods its probably been more like

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 08:55 - Jun 9 with 777 viewsfooters

In these topsy-turvy times, maybe something more like Escher?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 08:58 - Jun 9 with 751 viewstiptreeblue

Not sure what it looks like, but i`ve heard it`s a pane
Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 09:15 - Jun 9 with 703 viewsBasingstokeBlue

It's one of these, isn't it?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 09:16 - Jun 9 with 691 viewsvilanovablue

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 09:15 - Jun 9 by BasingstokeBlue

This was my first thought!
Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 09:27 - Jun 9 with 676 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I like to think of it as a bit like the conveyer belt from the generation game with a bunch of managers looking on as players go past.

Jack Wilshire, Teddy Bishop, Andre Ayew, a cuddly toy, Andy Carroll etc

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 09:31 - Jun 9 with 653 viewsHciwspi

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 09:27 - Jun 9 by BlueandTruesince82

I like to think of it as a bit like the conveyer belt from the generation game with a bunch of managers looking on as players go past.

Jack Wilshire, Teddy Bishop, Andre Ayew, a cuddly toy, Andy Carroll etc

Under a previous regime we would have ended up with the fondu set at the back!

Oh....
Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 09:39 - Jun 9 with 628 viewsSteve_M

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 09:15 - Jun 9 by BasingstokeBlue

I've got an enhanced one:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 09:40 - Jun 9 with 617 viewsvilanovablue

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 09:39 - Jun 9 by Steve_M

I've got an enhanced one:

Is this where Jim White got the inspiration for his yellow tie?
Login to get fewer ads

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 10:02 - Jun 9 with 572 viewshoppy

I think it’s something like this... especially this one, with lots of expected transfers...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 10:08 - Jun 9 with 551 viewsKeno

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 10:02 - Jun 9 by hoppy

I think it’s something like this... especially this one, with lots of expected transfers...

or with so much going on it'll be more like

https://www.window-swap.com/Window

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Does any know what the transfer window actually looks like? on 10:10 - Jun 9 with 542 viewsDanTheMan

It looks a bit like this car window.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 10:10]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024