Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we were to sign all the players we're linked with right now... 16:42 - Jul 5 with 848 viewswkj

You wouldn't feel too unsure about your chances in the league above!

Desperate for a signing though, you can't help but feel that something big is in the mixer.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2021 16:44]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If we were to sign all the players we're linked with right now... on 16:54 - Jul 5 with 764 viewsclive_baker

Fair, although as yet it's only links. I don't doubt we're serious about it, and I've got maximum confidence we'll continue to see players coming in, but I do look forward to seeing us sign some of these more ambitious links. Currently we've made some good acquisitions, but I would argue we've not signed anyone at quite the level of ambition as some of those we've been linked with (Crooks, Celina, Appiah). Lets have a couple of those in too and we'll be in a very good spot.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If we were to sign all the players we're linked with right now... on 16:54 - Jul 5 with 765 viewshomer_123

'If' we signed them all - I'd be concerned about falling flat on our faces and not getting promotion Sunderland style!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If we were to sign all the players we're linked with right now... on 16:57 - Jul 5 with 738 viewswkj

If we were to sign all the players we're linked with right now... on 16:54 - Jul 5 by homer_123

'If' we signed them all - I'd be concerned about falling flat on our faces and not getting promotion Sunderland style!

I really don't think that fear is going to be all that distant, regardless of the people we do or don't sign.

If we were to sign all the players we're linked with right now... on 17:30 - Jul 5 with 623 viewsOldboy

If we sign all the players we are linked to, kiss goodbye to a smaller squad. If we only sign half of the ones I have read about, we would have a hell of a squad.
If we were to sign all the players we're linked with right now... on 17:35 - Jul 5 with 601 viewshave_a_word_with_him

If any club were to sign all the players that they were linked with, there would be enough squad places open up that even Matt Hancock could get a job.
If we were to sign all the players we're linked with right now... on 17:39 - Jul 5 with 576 viewswkj

If we were to sign all the players we're linked with right now... on 17:35 - Jul 5 by have_a_word_with_him

If any club were to sign all the players that they were linked with, there would be enough squad places open up that even Matt Hancock could get a job.

Some of TWTD most infamous would have you believe we should be more like Derby County... soo... y'no

If we were to sign all the players we're linked with right now... on 17:41 - Jul 5 with 569 viewsVic

I just can’t see us signing all these. Not sure we need them all.

But if we did, would this give us the best team ever to play in league 1?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024