Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home shirt 13:44 - Jul 21 with 832 viewswazza

Does anyone know if the club are planning to take more orders once the pre-orders sorted, they only have medium and large on the site. Or will it be a case of waiting until back in stock?

Thanks in advance
Home shirt on 13:50 - Jul 21 with 795 viewsEly_Blue

I saw a tweet the other day that said something along the lines of while they were making their way through dispatching the pre orders that some sizes would appear out of stock during this phase

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Home shirt on 14:04 - Jul 21 with 750 viewsKropotkin123

From memory, Ashton said more stock was incoming in his KOA interview

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Home shirt on 14:05 - Jul 21 with 751 viewsRegencyBlue

I saw an interview with the retail manager a week or so ago who said there would be shortages in certain sizes for a few weeks due to the high demand.

I think he said they would still be taking orders for when new stock comes in.
Home shirt on 14:49 - Jul 21 with 663 viewsPaphosBlue

Home shirt on 14:05 - Jul 21 by RegencyBlue

I saw an interview with the retail manager a week or so ago who said there would be shortages in certain sizes for a few weeks due to the high demand.

I think he said they would still be taking orders for when new stock comes in.

I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and although it said "pre order" they were dispatched next day and I wore it to Dartford. However now I have to admit I am now XL and no longer the M I was when Ipswich were last in the Premiership

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

Home shirt on 16:26 - Jul 21 with 570 viewswazza

Home shirt on 14:49 - Jul 21 by PaphosBlue

I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and although it said "pre order" they were dispatched next day and I wore it to Dartford. However now I have to admit I am now XL and no longer the M I was when Ipswich were last in the Premiership

Thanks all, I waiting hoping for a retro system away, but sadly disappointed. I will wait and hope they will get more XXL in before the first match of the season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024