Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. 19:10 - Jul 27 with 480 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Hladky, Vincent-Young, Nsiala, Burns, Norwood.

Reckon Cook's going for the 'I only put out the b-team' in case Col Utd pull off the revenge victory, or just softening them up before bringing on the big boys? Well, big boys and Vincent-Young (please don't get injured!)

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:11 - Jul 27 with 444 viewschrismakin

I just don't get it, we were told PC would be all over this game as MUST WIN.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:13 - Jul 27 with 409 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:11 - Jul 27 by chrismakin

Told by?

Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:14 - Jul 27 with 392 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

No such thing as a 'must win' pre season freindly.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:16 - Jul 27 with 373 viewschrismakin

Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:14 - Jul 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

No such thing as a 'must win' pre season freindly.

Quite

Although that thread earlier about having to beat the old guard and apparently this fixture puts pressure on PC lol. it's a friendly lol

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:16 - Jul 27 with 371 viewschrismakin

Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:13 - Jul 27 by OriginalMarkyP

Told by?

Not expecting tomorrow night to ‘just’ another pre-season friendly by unstableblue 26 Jul 2021 21:48
Not going to be a ‘chance to put some minutes into the legs’ or a ‘meaningless warm-up game’

Cook will be desperate to beat the old guard and show the fans he’s putting together a better team and system than the players and effort he so derided

Judge, Sears, Skuse and most tellingly Chambers will want to prove a very big point to Cook and the Town fans, as we know the reality of Chambers opinion of Cook.

Going to be a good battle, looking forward to it. But dreading any injuries. Would love a good win and importantly goals.

I’ll be there.

Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:18 - Jul 27 with 348 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:16 - Jul 27 by chrismakin

Not expecting tomorrow night to ‘just’ another pre-season friendly by unstableblue 26 Jul 2021 21:48
Not going to be a ‘chance to put some minutes into the legs’ or a ‘meaningless warm-up game’

Cook will be desperate to beat the old guard and show the fans he’s putting together a better team and system than the players and effort he so derided

Judge, Sears, Skuse and most tellingly Chambers will want to prove a very big point to Cook and the Town fans, as we know the reality of Chambers opinion of Cook.

Going to be a good battle, looking forward to it. But dreading any injuries. Would love a good win and importantly goals.

I’ll be there.

So by a nobody.

(No offense unstableblue).

Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:22 - Jul 27 with 332 viewsMillsTash

Millwall will be our biggest and most realistic test I believe.
Palace was always a hopefully we might get something but unlikely. Colchester will be a game we should win with 2 different teams.
Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:26 - Jul 27 with 295 viewschrismakin

Quite a bit of talent on our bench tonight. on 19:22 - Jul 27 by MillsTash

Millwall will be our biggest and most realistic test I believe.
Palace was always a hopefully we might get something but unlikely. Colchester will be a game we should win with 2 different teams.

Palace was important as whilst there were times they got through us, there was plenty of times we took it to them and also held them at bay... the movement of palace you won't see in league 1 by any side, so to do that well was very positive.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024