Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket Day Four 11:28 - Aug 28 with 601 viewsgainsboroughblue

Good start. Pujara out without adding to his overnight score. Sounded a speculative review from listening to TMS. But just as well we did considering that one we didn't take yesterday.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cricket Day Four on 11:57 - Aug 28 with 544 viewsSkip_Intro

here we go! (hopefully...)
Cricket Day Four on 11:59 - Aug 28 with 539 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket Day Four on 11:57 - Aug 28 by Skip_Intro

here we go! (hopefully...)

Yep. 5 down. I expect Pant will go on the counter attack, which in itself, may lead to his early-ish downfall.

Cricket Day Four on 12:04 - Aug 28 with 530 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket Day Four on 11:59 - Aug 28 by gainsboroughblue

Yep. 5 down. I expect Pant will go on the counter attack, which in itself, may lead to his early-ish downfall.

And there he goes. Could be all over by lunch at this rate.

Cricket Day Four on 12:06 - Aug 28 with 523 viewsSteve_M

Saw that one was down and not checked score since, delighted to see five down and then Cricinfo update for Pant.

That’ll be over fairly soon now if we’re sensible.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket Day Four on 12:08 - Aug 28 with 518 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket Day Four on 12:06 - Aug 28 by Steve_M

Saw that one was down and not checked score since, delighted to see five down and then Cricinfo update for Pant.

That’ll be over fairly soon now if we’re sensible.

Go to say, Ollie Robinson looks quite the find.

Cricket Day Four on 12:46 - Aug 28 with 487 viewsgainsboroughblue

Well, this morning was as straight forward as could possibly be. Brilliant performance after that shocking last day at Lords. Very pleased with our bowling attack, certainly in home conditions, with Woakes, Wood, Archer, Broad even on sidelines. If I could be a trifle more optimistic about our batting line up, I'd be very happy.

Only gripe is that this should really be 2-0, not 1-1..

Cricket Day Four on 12:59 - Aug 28 with 478 viewsChrisd

Cricket Day Four on 12:08 - Aug 28 by gainsboroughblue

Go to say, Ollie Robinson looks quite the find.

Mention for Overton too, he's bowled really well in this test match. To be fair, England have bowled brilliantly throughout this 3rd test capped by a wonderful display this morning. I have to admit I was a getting a little concerned after yesterday, but England have simply blown them away. Roll on Thursday!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Cricket Day Four on 13:03 - Aug 28 with 470 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket Day Four on 12:59 - Aug 28 by Chrisd

Mention for Overton too, he's bowled really well in this test match. To be fair, England have bowled brilliantly throughout this 3rd test capped by a wonderful display this morning. I have to admit I was a getting a little concerned after yesterday, but England have simply blown them away. Roll on Thursday!

Overton and Robinson have consistently been the best bowlers in FC cricket in England for the last two or three years (along with arguably Chris Rushworth). Selectors have a nice kind of headache with the attack they go for going forward. I suspect Curran is the most vulnerable.

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket Day Four on 13:06 - Aug 28 with 459 viewsChrisd

Cricket Day Four on 13:03 - Aug 28 by gainsboroughblue

Overton and Robinson have consistently been the best bowlers in FC cricket in England for the last two or three years (along with arguably Chris Rushworth). Selectors have a nice kind of headache with the attack they go for going forward. I suspect Curran is the most vulnerable.

Completely agree. For all Curran's qualities, I'm starting to feel he's not quite up to it in test match cricket.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Cricket Day Four on 07:20 - Aug 29 with 378 viewsSteve_M

At least the highlights were something positive to watch yesterday evening.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024