Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nick Ames' Guardian piece on ITFC is here 14:05 - Aug 6 with 1728 viewsSteve_M

Just in case you need anything to increase the levels of anticipation for tomorrow:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/aug/06/we-need-a-beating-heart-ipswich

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nick Ames' Guardian piece on ITFC is here on 14:11 - Aug 6 with 1573 viewsDanTheMan

A great piece, as always.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Nick Ames' Guardian piece on ITFC is here on 14:24 - Aug 6 with 1443 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Well written and to be fair all the new ownership have said the right things. I like the new slogan 'Run towards adversity'; it is original and so meaningful.
We now of course have to do the hardest bit; win football matches. As I said elsewhere, tomorrow is so important as there will be no excuses - Morecambe have also bought in loads of new players so the 'gelling' concept is the same for us both.
I am excited and can not wait for tomorrow to happen. Walk to the pub, couple of pints, chat with mates, then the match.
I hope you all enjoy tomorrow, we have a big part to play on and off the field. To support during the game and make as much noise as possible; secondly to show humility and patience when and if things do not go so well, including on social media! I for one will give PC at least 12-15 games to show the level of consistency and performance required.
Fingers, toes, everything crossed - let the fun begin.....
Nick Ames' Guardian piece on ITFC is here on 14:25 - Aug 6 with 1429 viewsbluestandard

I wonder who the player apologising for his running stats was……
Nick Ames' Guardian piece on ITFC is here on 14:29 - Aug 6 with 1372 viewsStrimmer

Cracking writer is Nick

Poll: Was it a punch?

Nick Ames' Guardian piece on ITFC is here on 14:31 - Aug 6 with 1345 viewsITFC_Forever

He always has Something decent to say….

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Nick Ames' Guardian piece on ITFC is here on 14:47 - Aug 6 with 1202 viewsJ2BLUE

Very good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nick Ames' Guardian piece on ITFC is here on 15:02 - Aug 6 with 1099 viewsArnieM

We need this new Club mantra ,

Running towards adversity

On a VERY large banner please!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Nick Ames' Guardian piece on ITFC is here on 16:21 - Aug 6 with 879 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Superb. Gave me goosebumps. Well done (again) SB.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Nick Ames' Guardian piece on ITFC is here on 16:56 - Aug 6 with 769 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Right on the money as always

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024