Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wtf was that Evans? 16:34 - Aug 21 with 703 viewsnoggin

Ffs

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Wtf was that Evans? on 16:37 - Aug 21 with 640 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's not looked after the ball well all afternoon imo. That was his first major feck up, but he's been conceding possession regularly. Even before that goal I'd have had him towards the bottom of the match ratings.

Such a shame as our goals have been top quality. The movement from Fraser and ball between the lines from Penny to set up our second was just sublime.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wtf was that Evans? on 16:39 - Aug 21 with 589 viewsCoastalblue

Wtf was that Evans? on 16:37 - Aug 21 by Swansea_Blue

He's not looked after the ball well all afternoon imo. That was his first major feck up, but he's been conceding possession regularly. Even before that goal I'd have had him towards the bottom of the match ratings.

Such a shame as our goals have been top quality. The movement from Fraser and ball between the lines from Penny to set up our second was just sublime.

Agree with that, a lot had him down as our best and most influential signing, and he might yet prove to be but he's definitely not a 'league above' at the moment.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Wtf was that Evans? on 16:39 - Aug 21 with 586 viewsnoggin

Fraser injured now. Hopefully nothing serious.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Wtf was that Evans? on 17:00 - Aug 21 with 369 viewsHerbivore

He was poor at Cheltenham as well. Needs to do more.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024