Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Normally by Friday I'm feeling optimistic... 20:13 - Sep 10 with 402 viewsOriginalMarkyP

... about Saturday's game. But for some reason I don't. Yet.

Maybe that's a good sign, as Friday positivity hadn't exactly heralded great results so far.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Normally by Friday I'm feeling optimistic... on 21:07 - Sep 10 with 356 viewschrismakin

How you're feeling is why I dont agree with the negative pre match talk from recent managers and now PC.

If you're feeling it... how motivated are the players? Is it just another game of towards maximum fitness levels and the day we have a full squad available etc etc

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Normally by Friday I'm feeling optimistic... on 21:11 - Sep 10 with 346 viewsrgp1

Normally by Friday I'm feeling optimistic... on 21:07 - Sep 10 by chrismakin

How you're feeling is why I dont agree with the negative pre match talk from recent managers and now PC.

If you're feeling it... how motivated are the players? Is it just another game of towards maximum fitness levels and the day we have a full squad available etc etc

Unfortunately whilst we are 'gelling' the opposition are galloping off into the distance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024