Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 08:22 - Aug 29 with 2067 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 08:27 - Aug 29 with 2017 viewsnoggin

I'm not sure we should be taking risks at this point.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 08:28 - Aug 29 with 2013 viewsbluesym

I know nothing of him,apart from he is highly rated...
My personal choice would be an experienced GK to come in,someone used to playing under pressure. Walton is the obvious choice in that regard but I wouldn't be against someone like David Marshall from Derby.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

[Redacted] on 08:31 - Aug 29 with 1987 viewsvictorywilhappen

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 08:28 - Aug 29 by bluesym

I know nothing of him,apart from he is highly rated...
My personal choice would be an experienced GK to come in,someone used to playing under pressure. Walton is the obvious choice in that regard but I wouldn't be against someone like David Marshall from Derby.

[Redacted]
Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 08:38 - Aug 29 with 1939 viewsstopmoaning

What’s the risk?
[Redacted] on 08:41 - Aug 29 with 1908 viewsvictorywilhappen

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 08:38 - Aug 29 by stopmoaning

What’s the risk?

[Redacted]
Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 09:37 - Aug 29 with 1724 viewsHighgateBlue

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 08:27 - Aug 29 by noggin

I'm not sure we should be taking risks at this point.

On the evidence we have available, the presence of Hladky in a League 1 team appears to be a very substantial risk.

Not one I'd be willing to take.
Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 09:44 - Aug 29 with 1680 viewspointofblue

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 09:37 - Aug 29 by HighgateBlue

On the evidence we have available, the presence of Hladky in a League 1 team appears to be a very substantial risk.

Not one I'd be willing to take.

But no point replacing him with another risk - at least we know Walton is accomplished at this level.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 09:45 - Aug 29 with 1670 viewsArnieM

We need an experienced GK, not someone’s rookie or poor understudy who’ll never make his clubs first team .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

[Redacted] on 10:00 - Aug 29 with 1631 viewsvictorywilhappen

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 09:44 - Aug 29 by pointofblue

But no point replacing him with another risk - at least we know Walton is accomplished at this level.

[Redacted]
Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 10:59 - Aug 29 with 1537 viewsEireannach_gorm

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 09:45 - Aug 29 by ArnieM

We need an experienced GK, not someone’s rookie or poor understudy who’ll never make his clubs first team .

FYI He is an Irish international player who was the calmest man on the field for his debut. Would be the ideal person to have as he is amazingly calm and assured for a young keeper. Its a mute point because he won't be coming and we will have to stick with the nervous ninny's.

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/liverpool-fc-news-coverage/2021/6/10/22527
Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 11:02 - Aug 29 with 1525 viewspointofblue

[Redacted] on 10:00 - Aug 29 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

True. And Cook is currently doing his best to prove otherwise so...

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 11:03 - Aug 29 with 1520 viewsjas0999

No, I’d go for a permanent addition with three loans already in the squad. Good players, but don’t want to make the same mistakes as previous manager and have five or so loans.
Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 11:05 - Aug 29 with 1513 viewspointofblue

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 11:03 - Aug 29 by jas0999

No, I’d go for a permanent addition with three loans already in the squad. Good players, but don’t want to make the same mistakes as previous manager and have five or so loans.

Agreed, at the very least I can see Walton being a loan with option to buy.

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 14:45 - Aug 29 with 1383 viewsMoriarty

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 10:59 - Aug 29 by Eireannach_gorm

FYI He is an Irish international player who was the calmest man on the field for his debut. Would be the ideal person to have as he is amazingly calm and assured for a young keeper. Its a mute point because he won't be coming and we will have to stick with the nervous ninny's.

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/liverpool-fc-news-coverage/2021/6/10/22527

He’d be a fantastic signing on loan.

We were in for him on loan before we signed Hladky.

fka omuircheartaigh

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 15:00 - Aug 29 with 1337 viewsKeaneish

Prefer perm. Spoke to my Brighton season ticket holder mate who really rates Walton and says he’s got a good standing with the Albion lot.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 15:55 - Aug 29 with 1265 viewsArnieM

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 10:59 - Aug 29 by Eireannach_gorm

FYI, I wasn’t commenting SPECIFICALLY about any SPECIFIC linked player , but more about IDEALLY what ATTRIBUTES our next GK should have, but more importantly , not have.

So if the Liverpool GK fits that criteria then great , if not, then in my humble opinion not to get him.

Hope that’s made things clearer for you . ….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

[Redacted] on 16:34 - Aug 29 with 1226 viewsvictorywilhappen

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 15:55 - Aug 29 by ArnieM

FYI, I wasn’t commenting SPECIFICALLY about any SPECIFIC linked player , but more about IDEALLY what ATTRIBUTES our next GK should have, but more importantly , not have.

So if the Liverpool GK fits that criteria then great , if not, then in my humble opinion not to get him.

[Redacted]
Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 22:43 - Aug 29 with 1082 viewsEireannach_gorm

Kelleher - Liverpool goalkeeper on 15:55 - Aug 29 by ArnieM

Just pointing out that I believe Kelleher fits your criteria for what we need. To clarify, I actually agree with you on what we need in a goalkeeper. As I pointed out Ihe won't be coming so his SPECIFIC ATTRIBUTES will not be available to us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024